Criminal

~~STEVE

The moment I landed on the other roof I saw the helicopter firing rounds at Bucky while he was fighting a man in all black and then I watched Ellie dive off over the ledge to avoid the gunfire. The chopper was still firing when I heard Sam's jetpack whistling behind me while I clutched my shield in my grip. 

 "Sam

 "Sam..." I began seeing Sam whisk over my head towards the chopper before slamming his legs into the tail sending the chopper off course. I saw Bucky break free from his attacker taking to the ledge then jumped over to wherever Ellie was. I charged after them seeing them running down the street as I jumped from the roof landing on the floor with ease. My sprint picked up to keep up with them both of them while I looked everywhere for Ellie though I didn't see her either. 

Gunfire from the chopper returned hitting the sidewalk behind Bucky until I saw him jump down an opening that led under the underpass

Gunfire from the chopper returned hitting the sidewalk behind Bucky until I saw him jump down an opening that led under the underpass. The man in black jumped down after him and I followed behind seeing Special Forces vehicles trailing up behind me. 

"Stand down! Stand down!" the driver yelled coming up my side which I responded with jumping onto the vehicle cracking the windshield with the shield and they pulled to a stop. Rolling off the vehicle I pulled out the driver, kicked the broken windshield off and began driving towards Bucky and the man in black. I managed to pass the man saw me and jumped onto the car I was driving as I tried to shake him off in hopes to help Bucky who was ahead of me. 

"Sam, I can't shake this guy." I replied into my ear piece trying to shake him but he was firmly latched onto the back of the vehicle. 

"Right behind you." Sam answered I could hear police sirens joining in behind me until one made their way up my side. Swishing the wheel I rammed into the car sending it to another car before continuing forward. 

~~BUCKY 

Running I could hear police sirens chasing behind me and then I saw the man in black was still on my ass I knew I couldn't keep up this pace for long. My eyes saw a motorcycle coming in the distance and Ellie was the one driving it. Skidding the bike to the side as she spun it to the other way before throwing her metal arm in my direction. Charging forward I caught it with mine as she pulled me onto the back before flooring the gas. She avoided the oncoming cars while I tried to catch my breath from all of the running I just did as I looked over my shoulder to see the police still chasing us. Looking back I caught Ellie's arm to stabilize myself onto the bike when I saw a slight redness stain my fingers. 

"You're hit?" I yelled over the rushing traffic, the sounds of horns blowing and the motorcycle's engine rev loudly in the air. 

"It's just a graze...I'm fine." She answered keeping her eyes forward on the road until I saw a small shadow appear up behind. With a quick glance I saw the man in black jump from his position towards us and I caught him by his throat. He used the momentum in hopes to knock us both off the bike which I gripped Ellie's waist with the hook of my leg and used the metal arm to stabilize the bike once it went sideways. The man in black kept swiping to hit me but was missing as I brought him closer so Ellie could slam her metal elbow straight into his face. This knocked him back off the both of us as I forced the motorcycle back up right so Ellie could regain control of the wheel. Looking up I slipped my fingers into the pocket of Ellie's backpack grabbing a small sticky bomb and tossed up on the roof of the underpass. 

"Punch it!" I yelled once I saw it stick as Ellie slammed the gas just as the bomb exploded showering us with debris though she was able to move past the bigger chunks. The clearing was coming into view as I knew we were close to safety until I felt something hit the back tire sending us both flying forward. I grabbed Ellie within my grip, pulling her tight to my body and my shoulder impact the floor preventing her from hitting first. Tightening my grip on her we rolled on the concrete just as I could see the man in black rolling with us. We stopped just as the man in black tried to swing at us again but Steve appeared grabbed him and pulled him away. The both of us stood just as the police stopped in front of us, armed police took aim on us and I just stood in front of Ellie in case they decided to shoot. Steve stands next to us just as a metal man lands in front of the police pointing a weapon at us now too. 

"Stand down, now

"Stand down, now." He ordered I saw Steve signal me not to fight back as I felt Ellie touch my arm with her hand stopping me also. I nodded watching Steve holster his shield while the police moved in at us surrounding Ellie and I. "Congratulations Cap. You're a criminal." The Police forced Ellie and I to our knees while the man in black held both hands up in surrender and the police handcuffed Steve. Roughly the cops slammed both Ellie and I hard onto the floor via our stomachs as I saw her look over at me with a stern look. They then forced the both of us up and threw us into a van that was armored while we landed hard on the floor. The other armed police filed in separating us from the other and we were forced to sit across from the other with two guards on either side of us. 

"хорошо, мы привинчены." Ellie mumbled under her breath (Well we're screwed) I could only respond with a small nod. What the hell was going to happen now, were we heading to our executions or to a lifetime in prison?

~~Oh snap Cap...~~