Son Of A Bitch

~~SURPRISE POV; TONY~~

I was flying in the stormy weather towards the prison known as The Raft that was housing Clint, Lang, Sam and Wanda since our fight at the airport

I was flying in the stormy weather towards the prison known as The Raft that was housing Clint, Lang, Sam and Wanda since our fight at the airport. Before me were surveillance images on my tablet about the bombing.

"The Task Force called for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes and Cater were captured. The UN dispatched Dr. Theo Broussard from Geneva within the hour. He was met by this man." FRIDAY exclaimed I saw it was the doctor that was giving the psyche evaluation to both Carter and Barnes earlier in the week. 

"Did you run facial recognition yet?" I wondered taking my tablet flicking it towards the glass to see a bigger holographic picture of the man. 

"What do I look like?" FRIDAY asked I could only roll my eyes to the response while I watched them pull up another image. 

"The fake doctor is actually Colonel Helmut Zemo, Sokovian Intelligence. Zemo ran Echo Skorpion, a Sokovian covert kill squad." FRIDAY announced showing me pictures of the fake doctor making my stomach tighten slightly. 

"So what happened to the real Broussard?" I asked watching a couple of newer images fill my screen on top of Zemo's. 

"He was found dead long with a female soldier in a Berlin hotel room. The police also found two wigs and two facial prosthesis' approximate the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes and one Eleanor Jane Carter." FRIDAY answered my stomach pinched even tighter, Steve was right all along about Barnes and Carter and I was the one who was wrong. 

"Son of a bitch. Get this to Ross." I ordered pressing my fingers to my brow while I tried to figure out how I was going to fix this.

~~STEVE

Bucky grabbing a gun that was under the shelf labeled Romanoff while I reattached my shield onto my arm. The hatch door opened before him as I made my way over to him standing side by side to him. 

"You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach in the back of the freezer truck?" I asked turning to see if Bucky remembered that but I knew it was a long shot to even ask him. Though I saw his blue eyes narrowed like he was trying to remember until he looked at me. 

"Was that the time we used our train money to buy hot dogs?" he wondered I turned to see Bucky did remember this surprising me. 

"You blew three bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for a redhead." I laughed watching him start to softly laugh at my response. 

"What was her name again?" he asked me trying to remember the red head from the past, I was still surprised that he was even remembering at all. 

"Dolores...you called her Dot." I answered watching him nod before we looked out at the snowy ground in front of us. 

"She's gotta be a hundred years old right now." Bucky chuckled I nodded at her response then turned to look at him. 

"So are we, pal

"So are we, pal." I answered touching his shoulder with my arm which he smiled as I took my helmet from the side and pulled it over my head again. We both headed down the hatch towards the facility, another jet was parked off to the side and I could see Bucky was nervous now. "They can't have been here more than a few hours..." 

"Yeah

"Yeah...that's what I'm worried about. That's long enough to wake them up." Bucky exclaimed pressing the gun to his arm before I led us both into the bunker until we got to the metal caged elevator. We both entered as the long descend made many thoughts racing through my head; was Ellie still alive was the main question. Soon the elevator stopped as I looked at Bucky giving him a nod then he nodded back getting his gun ready again. We walked through the corridor scanning every area for any sign of the soldiers though we didn't see them. Moving up the stairs we heard the sound of a loud thud behind us as we turned to face the elevator. 

"You ready?" I asked gripping my shield firmly in my grasp as I heard Bucky's arm braced the weapon behind me. 

"Yeah..." he answered soon the doors opened forcefully revealing Tony in his Iron Man costume looking at me. He found us...to think the soldiers were our only problem now we had Tony to worry about.

~~Surprise Bitch It's Tony Stark lol...they made it to Siberia and so has Tony but the real question is; Is Ellie still alive?~~