CIVIL WAR

~~STEVE

I was running with Clint, Wanda and Lang on my left then I was joined by Sam and Bucky on right a few minutes later while we rushed towards the Quinjet ahead. We were so close until we were forced to stop when a beam of energy drew out in front of us. Looking up I saw Vision floating in the air shooting energy from the Mind Stone on his forehead as the rest of Tony's team arrived behind him.

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right, But for the collective good you must surrender now."  He ordered I stood in front of my whole team while Tony took a step in front of Vision.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked next to me as I turned to look at Sam then my eyes turned to Bucky who was getting impatient.

"We fight." I replied as my whole team began to walk forward towards Tony and his which they began to follow suit.

We moved closer and closer until we broke out into a run and they also ran at us

We moved closer and closer until we broke out into a run and they also ran at us. I watched Tony fly up into the air to slam his fist onto me but I managed to block it as I saw T'Challa tackle Bucky who was next to me. Tony and I sparred against one another until I managed to overpower him for the moment.

"Ellie and I didn't kill your father." Bucky yelled from behind me while he struggled against an angry T'Challa.

"Then why did you two run?" he asked sending his foot into Bucky sending him flying into the wall before slamming his claws into the wall though Bucky avoided it. T'Challa was about to slash at Bucky's throat when Wanda stopped him and threw T'Challa across the runaway which Bucky nodded a thanks to her. Turning towards that Spider kid I threw my shield at him which he managed to dodge as I caught it again.

"That thing does not obey the laws of physics." He pointed out I could tell this guy was just a kid based on all of his questions.

"Look kid, there's a lot going here that you don't understand

"Look kid, there's a lot going here that you don't understand." I replied seeing the look like he wasn't convinced by my words but his mask made it hard to read his emotions.

"Mr. Stark said you'd say that. Wow." Spider-Man answered as he fired his webs which stuck to my shield and ankle sending me to the floor. We were both sliding to the other when Spider-Man kicks me in my face knocking him backwards. "He also said to go for your legs." I ran towards my shield when he webs both of my hands and tries to pull them backwards. With a swift movement and spin I back flip propelling Spider-Man through the air then knocking him backwards into the metal rods. Spider-Man tries to web me again which I catch and pull him towards me knocking him down with my shield. He recovers and he pulls himself up onto the gangway above me.