Did You Feel That?

~~OH. SNAP What could that pic above mean???~~
~~ELLIE

I stayed a distance from Steve, he looked like he had gone through hell since the last time I saw him and I could only lock my jaw tightly.         

   "What...what are you doing here?" he asked I lowered my eyes for a moment then looked back up at him.

what are you doing here?" he asked I lowered my eyes for a moment then looked back up at him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

   "Figured I needed to be here...according to the jumble memories I have and according to my past she was my sister." I answered not wanting to tell him that I actually saw her a few months back because I wanted to know who I was since my encounter with him left so many unanswered questions.      

"I'm so sorry...El..." he replied I lowered my eyes though no tears fell, I couldn't feel sadness for some reason as I looked at him.      

"Can't be sad if you can't remember...thought maybe it would help me...but it didn't." I mumbled sighing watching Steve's face fill with a bit more pain and I wasn't sure whether it was because of the loss of my sister or because he was looking at me, looking at the ghost of his former love. My hands were pinching the fabric inside my pockets as I concealed my metal arm underneath the long black jacket. "I'm not going to tell you where we are...I shouldn't even be here..." I began to turn to walk away before I was forced to stop by Steve's throat clearing         

"Is he okay? Bucky, is he okay?" Steve asked I turned to look at him giving him a small nod yes to him seeing a slight sigh with relief on his face.        

  "We are trying to remember...it's not easy..." I answered watching Steve take a small step towards me as my body locked up which he saw stopping himself.          

"Then let me help you both. I can help you remember who you both once were, I can show you who you both were." He offered I shook my head no to him seeing him lower his head in defeat.      

   "You can't...everything that happened...everything HYDRA did still remain within us...we are too dangerous to be around." I answered watching Steve look back up at me with tears in his eyes.         

"But I can help you both..." He added I took one step towards him watching him firmly before stopping a few feet from him.        

"And you already have...you helped us remember who we were once...now it's up to us to figure out the rest." I answered seeing a small smile form on her face before taking a small step away from him.          

"Steve?" a voice from the entrance of the alleyway yelled as Steve turned to look giving me the opportunity to slip away from view. I moved swiftly into the woods area where I had the Quinjet parked in camouflage mode. I quickly programmed the jet to our location and it flew me back without notice. The whole ride back I pinned both of my hands to my face feeling another memory starting to resurface but it was when I was younger.