You Killed My Mother

~~NIGHTSHADE

My eyes flashed open what felt like seconds after the air hit my lungs, looking up I saw I was laying in the chamber alone and I was now pissed. To my left I saw a bloody knife from where I stabbed my former partner in the thigh though he was nowhere to be seen until I heard explosions in the other room. Taking the knife from the floor I stood up rubbing my throat with my metal hand and I headed towards the sounds of the explosions. With each step I took images flashed across my eyes forcing me to collided into the wall as I grabbed my head letting it brisk past me, I saw my former partner standing before me in a strange forest green uniform. He didn't look like my former partner; he didn't look like himself at all.

"Hi

"Hi...James Buchanan Barnes...you can call me Bucky." He introduced holding out his hand for me to take and I took it firmly into mine.

"Eleanor Ryan...but please call me Ellie." I smiled lying about my real name as I looked into those magnetic blue eyes before I realized I was holding his hand again.

"Wow you got a killer grip girl..." he answered with a small laugh escaping from his lips and I returned with a small chuckle.

Snapping back into reality I shook my head free continuing my way through the corridors until another image whisked past my eyes. This time he was wearing a normal outfit as we looked like we were walking through a park.

 This time he was wearing a normal outfit as we looked like we were walking through a park

"That is called heartbreak and it sucks...but you can't let Steve or any guy, break you down. You are a strong girl who took on three men in an alleyway to protect someone she didn't even know. A girl who infiltrated an enemy base to save a guy she only met once and a girl who risked everything because she knew it was the right thing. You deserve someone who appreciates that about you, I really hope that Steve realizes what he missed because he is an absolute fool." Bucky enlightened I felt a lot better hearing this and felt a smile form onto my face which Bucky gave me one back. I felt him pull me into another hug as his hand rubbed my back for a moment then we broke away. "Now take that anger, let it fuel you and use it to help us blow up those Hydra bastards to hell."

"Wise words Barnes...where did you hear that from?" I asked trying to hide a small cocky smile that wanted to appear on my lips.

"Oh I heard it from a very intelligent girl...she used a similar line to inspire a whole table of soldiers to join in the fight." Bucky answered smoothly flashing another smile at me which I chuckled a small bit.