Ready To Comply

~~STEVE

Sharon walked back in with the receipt to our weapons that they took from us earlier and handed it to Sam who was slightly annoyed. I was studying the blurry photo of Bucky and Ellie leaving the scene of the bombing. It didn't make sense...Ellie and Bucky have been able to perform multiple assassinations and never once were they caught by photographs. Why was this time any different? Looking up at the screen I saw the psychiatrist sitting in a chair that was in front of Ellie while Bucky was staring at the wall opposite of him. They were back to back in that pod, both of their arms were bound by metal restraints and all I could wonder is what they were talking about. Sharon moved in front of me pressing her finger on a small device and the audio from that room fill the room we were in.

 Sharon moved in front of me pressing her finger on a small device and the audio from that room fill the room we were in

"I'm not here to judge you or Mr. Barnes...Miss. Carter. I just want to ask you both a few questions." The shrink began as I saw Bucky just blankly stare at him and not responding to anything he had to say. A few moments later he moved towards Ellie who was on the other side taking the seat in the chair in front of her. "Since Mr. Barnes isn't much of a talker I guess this is between you and I Miss. Carter. Do you know where you are, Eleanor? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, Eleanor."  I could see the tension and anger form on Ellie's face as she looked at the doctor.

"My name is Ellie

"My name is Ellie." She spat angrily I could see she was getting slightly annoyed with all of the questions. My eyes fell back onto the photo in my hands still having the same question in my mind.

"Why would the Task Force release this photo to begin with?" I asked Sharon who was standing next to Sam who was sulking about his wings being taken from him.

"Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can?" Sharon answered I shook my head because that didn't make sense.

"Right...it's a good way to flush two former assassins out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier and Nightshade." I pointed out with even more suspicion in my voice which Sharon started to pick up on my suspicion.               

"You're saying someone framed them to find them?" Sharon asked I looked at the photo again in my hands and dropped it onto the table.

"Steve, we looked for those two for two years and found nothing." Sam pointed out behind me as I turned to look at my friend who was confused.