Happy Holidays

~~This is what would've happened to Steve Rogers, Ellie Carter, Bucky Barnes and the rest of the characters in Avengers Infinity War and Endgame. Note: that these are just what would've happened with just Ellie everything else in the movies happened the way we have seen it. ENJOY~~

INFINITY WAR

~The story would've began with Ellie and Bucky adjusting to lives in Wakanda, free from HYDRA's commands and tries to live minus their metal arms. Bucky tends to the farm while Ellie assists in training the next Dora Milaje. Though Ellie feels a bit sadden when she watches the young kids playing as she knows that she will never have kids and Bucky notices this then says maybe one day they can adopt and have a family.

~When Steve returns to Wakanda with notice that Thanos is coming for Vision's Mind Stone as Bucky and Ellie suit up with two new metal arms to match. They take on Thanos army just as Thanos arrives to fulfill his goal but must take on our heroes. He manages to plow through them all as Ellie charges at him and Thanos holds her in an energy aura preparing to kill her but stops when he senses something. He tells Ellie that her future has yet to be discovered before sending her backwards knocking her into Bucky and they hit the floor.

~Ellie is recovering when she hears Thor scream no and a shock wave ripples through the air since Thanos snapped his fingers. Before she can speak she hears Bucky mutter her name and Steve's before collapsing into ash in front of Ellie which rips out her heart. She feels the agony as Steve grabs her and holds her close while she just screams.

ENDGAME

~In the beginning of Endgame Ellie is working out because this is the only way to keep her calm when Steve asks her if she wants to talk? She says no, Steve says it would help to make her feel better and Ellie says what would make her feel better is killing Thanos. Steve says if they can find him as Ellie states that Steve should leave because she doesn't know how long she can fight Nightshade who is under the surface. Before Steve can speak they receive word that Carol has returned and she joins the others when Tony returns and he is still very angry with her being alive but is too weak to do anything.

~Later Ellie joins the others as they head to take down Thanos and when his head is taken off she throws up unexpectedly. On the way home Natasha says with everything Ellie has seen in her life she wouldn't peg a chopped off head would cause her to be sick and Ellie says that wasn't why she threw up, she just felt nauseous suddenly. Natasha says could she be pregnant? Ellie says impossible, HYDRA made her and Bucky infertile in which Natasha points out that they are also super soldiers with accelerated healing factors. Making Ellie wonder now. Back at base Natasha is running the tests just as Steve arrives, Natasha gives Ellie the iPad that will give her the result once it finishes and Steve and Ellie talk. Ellie states that if this is positive she isn't sure if she can handle it and Steve says that they will figure it out. The results come back and they are POSITIVE!!!

~Five years later Ellie is watching her son running around when Steve arrives after his therapy session, they talk about everything that has happened in the last five years as Ellie thanks Steve for being there for her. Steve says always as Ellie calls out to her son JC telling him that Uncle Steve is here and he runs into Steve's arms happily. He looks so much like Bucky with bright blue eyes and light brown hair.

 He looks so much like Bucky with bright blue eyes and light brown hair