Man In The Black Suit

~~ELLIE

Bucky and I slammed both of our fists into the walls putting two holes into the walls hitting the two soldiers on the other side. Soon Bucky slammed his body into the door knocking three soldiers backwards with me behind him. I watched Bucky start to fight the soldiers that advanced on him, the moment he moved forward I moved into the hallway. A soldier advanced on me as I kicked him sending him flying backwards into a few others, one of the soldiers wrapped his arms around me like a bear hug and lifted me into the air. Pushing my foot into the railing I forced him into the wall and I swung my leg backwards that impacted in between his legs. He released me to recompose himself as I knocked him out before he can try anything on me. A soldier turned his aim on me as the gun began to unload while I threw up my metal hand deflecting them until he was empty. While he tried to reload his weapon I charged at him jumping pressing my one foot onto the railing then braced both legs around the soldier's neck. Swinging backwards he flipped to the floor while I applied a lot of pressure knocking the soldier out from the lack of blood to the brain. Another soldier pointed at me and Bucky stepped in front of me using his metal arm to block the bullets that were coming for me. As soon as the man was completely out of the ammo I released the solider from my grip and leapt onto the railing pressing my hand on Bucky's metal shoulder and he used his strength to lurch me at the soldier. Bucky turned taking on the other soldier behind him while I fought the one who fired at me. Bucky took the railing ripping it from the floor, jumped and swung his leg at the one soldier coming up the stairs. I took out the one soldier making my way down to the same level Bucky was on. The one soldier was reloading his gun in order to shoot Bucky from behind but I got in front of his aim. He swung his gun towards my head which I managed to avoid and I broke the grip on the weapon with ease. I swept his leg from underneath him and watched him tumble down the stairs while others made their way up to us. Another soldier appeared from behind me as he took my neck into his hand then flipped me hitting my back into the railing. Taking his arm with my metal hand I pried the gun from my neck before slamming my knee in between his legs and spun kicked him into the railing. Before I could finish another soldier appeared behind me bracing his arms around my neck and began to apply pressure in hopes to put me down. The tighter he squeezed the harder it got for me to try to move and before I could black out the soldier's grip was ripped from my neck. When I focused I saw Bucky knocking the soldier out and then turned back to me, I gave him a nod that I was okay and he returned to the fight. Another soldier took aim on us from the top of the steps and Steve appeared to assist us knocking the gun from the soldier's hand and then he took the soldier out.

That distraction made it easier for us to make our way down the stairs taking on soldier after soldier with each step we took

That distraction made it easier for us to make our way down the stairs taking on soldier after soldier with each step we took. Bucky and I ended up back to back while soldiers charged at us, we both managed to fight them in the tight space we had and assisted each other when we needed to. I heard a soldier scream as I saw him about to fly to his death over the railing until I saw Steve catch him. He looked over at Bucky with annoyance on his face while I finished the last soldier who was in front of me.

 He looked over at Bucky with annoyance on his face while I finished the last soldier who was in front of me

"Come on man." Steve exclaimed which Bucky just replied with a slam to the soldier's face behind him. Steve locked eyes with me like he was trying to see a reaction from me but I just turned back into the fight. Soon I saw Bucky dive over the edge of the railing and began to fall down the long way until he caught himself on the railing on the floor we needed to be on.

Looking up at me his stare told me to jump; I jumped over the railing and fell until I felt his arm catch mine pulling me up to the railing he held onto

Looking up at me his stare told me to jump; I jumped over the railing and fell until I felt his arm catch mine pulling me up to the railing he held onto. We both pulled ourselves up and I slammed my foot into the nearest apartment door knocking it to the floor until I saw the big window come into view. Taking off into a run I heard Bucky behind me as we jumped from the window to the next roof below, I managed to land rolling to the floor near our bags but then I heard Bucky grunt in pain.

"You good?" I panted watching him nod as I took my bag attaching it to my body then tossed him his. We started to run until I heard him grunt again as I turned I saw a man dressed in all back blocking Bucky and I from each other.

"Go I'm right behind you." Bucky replied I didn't want to go seeing the two of them fight but the man in black seemed to overpower Bucky. Before he could use those claws to hit Bucky I saw a chopper appears turning their aim onto the three of us. "Ellie GO!" The gunfire erupted towards them bouncing off the man in black whose body shielded Bucky from the bullets while I used my metal arm to shield myself though I knew that wasn't going to stop them. The soldiers then there gun was turned onto me as I ran to the edge hearing the gunfire ring out behind me until I dove off the roof.

~~Oh snap. Things are getting heated and not in a good way for Bucky and Ellie.~~