🌑 二

YOU       

YOU     

"Flick the string gently, Y/N." My teacher ordered, her thick eyeliner had made her eyes looked twice scarier than she usually did.

She sat across me on the wooden floor, with her deadly eye glare fixed on my fingers. Her red colored hanbok with roses pattern made her looks extra intimidating. The practice room of my traditional house was quite small, almost suffocated me because I had to stay with this killer teacher for more than two hours. Traditional paintings of nature, decorated most of the walls, the thing that I glanced once in a while to get my stress off.

The teacher continued to watch me as I flicked the string of my gayageum gently, I swore I'm doing it carefully but the sound came out off tunes and too high in pitches and that switched on my teacher's monstrous side.

"Not like that but like this!" She flicked her string, making a soothing sound coming out of it.

"I already did it like they way you told me, seonsaeng!" I groaned frustratedly.

Another soothing and perfect gayaegeum sound coming out from my left side, I turned my head around to see my brother played the instrument without any struggles and produced the right tone, a gorgeous melodious sounds.

"Yes, you're doing great, Sungmin!" The teacher exclaimed and narrowed her gaze at me.

"Could you please teach my helpless student over here?" She pointed at me, using his black flowery pattern fan.

Sungmin who wore pink hanbok at that time, approached me, sitting next to me as he snakes his arms around my smaller body, guided my hands to play the gayageum that rested on my right knees.

He took my finger and show me right how to pluck and flick correctly and I widened my eyes when I finally flicked one time right and the tone came out quite good.