🌒 二十二

AUTHOR                 

AUTHOR            

Y/N knitted her eyebrows together.

"F-first night, what did you mean by first night?" She asked confusedly while the two other girls exchanged giggles instead.

"You know that first night... when you..." Minah gestured her index finger poked in and out a circle she made with her other thumb and index while grinning mischievously.

Y/N tilted her head to the side before realization hit her rather late, understanding what the two girls meant, "N-no! We didn't do anything! We just slept!" Heat rushed up, reddening her cheeks, smoke fuming on top of her head. Y/N waved her hands frantically in the air to deny but it wasn't enough to convince the other two omegas.

"Right. You spent the whole night together just to sleep." Yoonah added whilst giggling, she exchanged sneaky glances with her sister while grinning.

"Stop it, sis. She's still shy." Minah added while squeezing Y/N's shoulder.

"But I— but we— really didn't do anything!" Y/N insisted, covering her chest with her own arms, suddenly feeling exposed for something she didn't do. She shook her eyes furiously, even couldn't imagine she and Joonki would be in any kind position as that.

There is no way— no way I— Stop imagining it! She mentally scolded herself.

"If she said they only slept together, then sleep it is." A smirk tugged at the corner of Minah's lips while her sister also mimicking the same gesture.

"Right. Only sleep closeeee enough that even they smelled like each other." The two omegas' giggles and squeals filled in the air once again while slapping each other's arms.

"Yep, she reeked of Joonki's smell. Of course, they only sleep the whole night. Nothing happened, nothing." Yoonah added with a mocking tone.

Y/N groaned and raised her arm, trying to sniff her own clothes, her own body. But she didn't smell any peculiar odor. Just some floral smell that perhaps, came from the liquid they used to wash the robe, Joonki's smell? How does Joonki smell anyway? She didn't even know.

Perhaps this was what joonki was talking about— wolf could smell a scent that she wouldn't be able to.

But she was certain about not sleep with the male! Exclamation mark even added!

Wait a minute— Perhaps... Joonki... No way! She shook her head furiously.

He wouldn't dare to touch her, he wouldn't dare to do anything that filthy to a soon to be prince's bride.

Snap out of it Y/N! He wouldn't touch you without your consent. He's not that kind of man—

But how was she supposed to know? It was barely a few days since she actually met him, through the official. Other than his outer appearance, Joonki was just a mere stranger to the human. A stranger that has two wolves ears on top of his head.