🌒 八

She woke up with a loud pound over her head and ache all of her body

She woke up with a loud pound over her head and ache all of her body. The air surrounded her felt so thick, making her hard to breathe.

What's weirder was, when she suddenly felt a hot air against her face. She slowly fluttered her eyes open to be met with glowing and angry blue eyes.         

Her breath hitched once she saw the giant creature in front of her.

She looked around and it was no longer the palace. She found herself laying inside a dark forest instead. Everything smelled like woods and somehow with a hint of wine.

The giant's face was only an inch apart from hers. It let out another deep breath hitting her face, before slowly opening its mouth to shows its sharp and dangerous fangs.

It growled lowly and the girl found herself unable to move, unable to scream. As if her body went stiff, the only thing she could do was trembling. She shut her eyes tight as the giant wolf try to bit her.

But, in another split of a second, another low howl suddenly joined in. The hot breath was no longer there. She tried to open her eyes again and there stood another black wolf, a slightly bigger than the earlier, showing its back at her. It growled loudly at the blue-eyed wolf who suddenly laid at the other side, away from her.

Did it try to save her?

When it turned its head facing the girl, she was stunned by its beautiful purple eyes. It stared deeply at her and she swore to God, she heard it calling for her name.

Y/N...

Y/N...

"Lee Y/N!!" She snapped her eyes open, waking up from her nightmare.

She panted heavily as she looked around to be surrounded by the doctor and her father.

"Y/N!" Mr. Lee quickly hugged her daughter.

"I thought we lost you, Y/N. You were sleeping for hours. I thought I..." She coughed a bit, making her father pulled himself away.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"T-thirsty..." she said between her hoarse voices.

"Bring her water, now!" It was the King's voice. The head court lady immediately obeyed his order and asked the maid to bring her a bowl of water.

"Are you alright, young lady?" He asked worriedly as he kneeled beside her.

She nodded weakly. "I didn't know you have such allergic to peach. If I knew earlier, I won't let them serve you this food. It was such insensitive of me, I should have asked." He said worriedly.

"No, my King. It really is not your fault. I don't have such allergy, not until today." She explained and her father nodded in agreement.

"There is a female physician who brought me tea. Thanks to her I feel better now." She added as the court lady came back with a bowl of warm water. She took it with her shaky hands, almost spilling it as the bowl slipped. Thankfully, the King was quick to catch the bowl and helped her to drink.