🌒 十六

AUTHOR                  

AUTHOR            

Joonki wasn't expecting this at all. The should've gone the way he planned it to be. First, he'll come to the in-law meeting, see the bride, introduced himself, and just watched the boring scene unveiled in front of him.

But what Joonki didn't expect that the bride was someone he met not quite long ago. The one he attacked all of sudden because how oddly she smelled like an omega yet she acted as if she was an alpha. He still vividly remembered her sweet vanilla and calming jasmine scent, although he hated her guts, he couldn't deny how inviting her scent was.

So when he sat quietly close by the King, the in-laws were sitting next to him as well, then the eunuch announced the prince arrival, and that sweet vanilla and jasmine hit his nose again like a truck, he couldn't mutter a single word as his blood running cold.

How dare you spoke rudely to a noblewoman like me?

When the guests they've been waiting entered the room and their eyes finally met,

"Y-you!"

The pointed their fingers over each other

The pointed their fingers over each other. Joonki was the first to retrieve his finger back when he felt all eyes on him. Meanwhile, Y/N was still pointing her finger and narrowing her accusation gaze on the male.

"Do you guys know each other?" The King asked, snapped her back to reality. She was determined to tell them all, the story about this man who attacked her a few days earlier.

She parted her lips, ready to spat some fire, Joonki shook his head lightly and shared her some pleading look. Although it didn't actually work it put some realization to the girl. If she told them she met him before, they'll ask how they've met. If she told them again how they'll meet, this wedding will be over because she had been tainted by this stranger!

She would end up as the talk of the town, probably killing herself later, so no, no, no!

"No!" She accidentally shouted as she answered the King. The anger she held it was the cause of it all. She quickly clasped her mouth when she realized the rudeness in her tone.