🌒 二十三

AUTHOR                  

AUTHOR               

"Don't you fucking dare to touch my omega."

The other alpha backed out almost immediately. Shivering and trembling in fear as Joonki's strong scent of alpha hit him. He could sense anger mixed with jealousy within.

His arrogance suddenly vanished into the thin air, he bowed almost ninety degrees and he could see nothing but Joonki's feet on the muddy ground as the taller male stood in front of him, shielding his so-called omega, behind his broad back.

"I-I'm s-Sorry I—"

"I believe you still have a perfect nose to recognize my scent on her, alpha." Joonki muttered between his gritted teeth.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows confusedly, she raised her arm trying to sniff her clothes, but there was no peculiar scent at all.

The alpha gulped, "N-no, I just realized it. I mean I can smell it a little but I wasn't sure— her jasmine was so strong and—" Joonki growled cutting him off.

"Did I ask for your excuse?" He shook his head furiously, still hanging his head low in front of his alpha leader, surrounded by the rest of the omegas.

The shame and fear washed all over him. He wished to be able to raise his head quickly because where he stood right now, with all the omegas stood behind Joonki, it felt like he was bowing to them too. So humiliating.

"Now leave. The next time I saw you close to her, that will be the last time you breathe." The alpha stumbled away, losing his balance as Joonki raised his voice. He cursed under his breath as his clothes were dirtied by the mud. After gathering himself, he immediately fled from the scene.

The other female omegas who had been witnessing their leader' wrath and possessiveness over Y/N could only hold their squeals, as they glanced at each other with nothing but the glint of happiness within their eyes.

They could see his shoulder moved up and down as he panted his anger. Then suddenly, the male turned around. He faced Y/N with the same fury on his face. The other omegas immediately lowered their gazers, all of them except for the Y/N herself.

"And you, follow me." He wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled her back to home.

" He wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled her back to home