🌒 二十一

AUTHOR                  

AUTHOR             

"I never know that Joonki-ssi would have an interest with any omega..." One of the girls exclaimed. She had a very beautiful long jet black hair draped behind her back. Her body was thin and small, but apparently, she was older than Y/N.

"I was beyond surprised. Joonki-ssi would never even spare a glance at us, omegas. We were worthless to his eyes. So I was shocked to hear that she brought an omega last night." Another girl said with a short bob hair muttered, she looked much older than the first girl. Both of them have black wolves ears above their heads.

"But I can understand why..." the first girl leaned her face close to Y/N's neck, the later shifted uncomfortably as the girl stood way too close to her.

"She smelled really... good." The bob-haired girl than pulled the long-haired girl away from Y/N.

"What are you doing?! Don't be rude to our guest! Especially to Joonki's omega!" The bob-haired girl warned as the other puckered her lips in disappointment.

Y/N parted her lips, wanting to object. She didn't like the way they referred to her as his omega. Because first, she was not an omega and second, she was not his. She wasn't anyone's property.

"I'm sorry for her rudeness, young lady." The bob-haired girl bowed her head as she finished helping Y/N to clean up some wound she didn't realize she had after yesterday's attack.

She had a small cut in both of her palms, one in her lower ankle, another small cut on her neck as well.

"Please don't call me young lady." Y/N muttered as the stranger girl stared deeply into her eyes.

"O-oh... we didn't know your name, wait... we haven't even introduced ours!" She chirped happily.

"My name is Minah and this is my little sister, Yoonah." She introduced with a bright smile spread across her face. The girl with long hair also grinned, her eyes disappeared into a small slit as her cheeks arise.

The two girls bowed at her, making Y/N waved her hands awkwardly.

"W-we are a-all omegas, right? Please don't treat me with such nobility. I don't think I deserve it." Y/N suggested. She wasn't used to be treated in such a way, especially by an older woman. She was the youngest in her family so she used to treat other people in that way, not the other way around.

"But you're different. You are not just any omega. You are omega that Joonki-ssi laid his eyes upon. You are very special, miss...?" The bob-haired debated. Y/N narrowed her gaze, who is this Joonki in this village? They treated him no different just like people treated the King in Hanyang.

"Just Y/N, please." The latter pleaded, her hands were busy playing with the soft texture of her silk attire.

"So Y/N-ssi..." Minah trailed.