🌓 三十

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Y/N let out a soft chuckle. "I wish it was that easy. I don't have a choice. A marriage proposal from the King isn't an offer, Joonki, it's an order."

Joonki pursed his lips into a thin. "I think it's better this way. I don't think I'll find a better husband who let me do what I want either." She added.

The two then walked in silence for a while until they arrived back at her Lee's household.

"Thank you for staying with me today. Although I know you didn't like to be with me." She chuckled.

"But I do enjoy your company, Joonki-ssi." The girl slightly bowed at the taller male.

Joonki just hummed, lowering his head to hide the pink that tinted his cheeks.

Who said that I didn't like to be with you? A sudden thought filled his mind.

"But oh, one more thing..." she trailed.

"Can you please help me to climb the wall again?" The girl laughed awkwardly as the male groaned inwardly.

Never mind. I took back what I said. Joonki growled as he bent on his back and letting her stepping on him once again.

 Joonki growled as he bent on his back and letting her stepping on him once again

Two weeks before the marriage passed rather smoothly.

The first week was going like the usual, Y/N going to her sword practice secretly with Joonki protectively accompanying her.

Most of the time his hawk eyes were piercing on the teacher, Jeongguk instead of her, watching where those big hands go and roam. Just to make sure the male didn't cross the line.

He always had that bubbling feeling in his chest where he felt so anxious and angry at the same time whenever she's getting close to Jeongguk.

Weren't they way too close to each other? She's should've been more cautious. She's going to get married within a week! Joonki reasoned his uncomfortable feeling.