🌒 十七

AUTHOR                        

AUTHOR                 

It was like being struck by lighting in the early morning. When everyone gathered back in the pavilion, there was nothing much Y/N could do other than to keep her mouth shut.

What's worse than the wedding it self? To hear the news she's going to stuck with this monster, harassed or whatever he was, calling him her protector.

"You can stay in the palace as we prepare for the wedding. It will be easier for Joonki to keep you save. I will ask the ladies to prepare the best room for you in Princess' pavilion." The King said as Y/N could only let out a deep sigh. He glanced at Joonki who just kept his eyes on King Sungjin.

Why fate seemed like to play with her side?

Meanwhile, Joonki wasn't in a good place either. When he was left with her alone earlier, he could smell her intoxicating omega mimicking scent twice stronger than before. She reeked of vanilla and jasmine. How the hell he was supposed to hold himself from that?

Underneath his long sleeve of his robe, he fisted his hands into a ball. Stayed twenty-four per seven with her will be a full torture for an alpha like him. Rather than protecting her from outside enemies, how could he protect her from himself?

Joonki really hated the odd attachment he felt toward her. He hated her with passion but at the same time he wanted to snuggle his nose in the gland of her neck. Curse that omega scent on her! How on earth a human like her ended up having that kind scent anyway? So pungent, unbelievable. He took a deep breath to control himself but that only caused him to inhale more of her jasmine.

Damnit, omegas.

His pride as an arrogant alpha couldn't take it. He usually won't get easily attracted to an omega's scent. Hence, he didn't even planning to have an omega by his side. He's going to take another alpha as his mate, to continue his pure breed alpha line. But this was worse than any omega in his clan. He wasn't only attracted to an omega scent but also the fact that's she was a human.

"Joonki?" The King called, the wolf hasn't realize he had been spacing out while staring at the walls.

"So, I'm going to assign you to guard Y/N's pavilion, which meant you'll have to stay more in the palace for these few months, would that be okay for you?" Joonki just slightly nodded.

"Your order is my pleasure, your majesty." King Sungjin smiled.

"Good. Now, let's continue the discussion about the marriage, shall we?"

 Now, let's continue the discussion about the marriage, shall we?"