🌒 二十

AUTHOR                           

AUTHOR                   

Y/N stirred in her sleep, the clear sounds of birds chirping interrupted her dream. She tossed and turned her body around, until her hands accidentally knocked a pile of clothes right beside her bed. Gently, she her eyes and groaned when she felt her whole body aching.

"Where am I?"

Y/N's mind trailed back to yesternight, she was in the woods on her way to Dongnae, sitting peacefully inside the palanquin, with the heavy rain pouring on top of its roof, she didn't aware on what's coming for her. Until her palanquin suddenly stopped and then the small door was harshly opened by men in mask.

She was forcefully being pulled out. In the middle of the rain, in the darkest of the night, the stranger picked her up and when she looked all around, everyone was already busy with their own fights.

She suddenly found herself being kidnapped by a stranger- no, not a stranger, but by a man she knew quite well, Cha Haknyeon.

And finally all of the memories from last night flashed right before her eyes. The moment when she was captivated, struggling to free herself from his strong grip. He almost slit her throat with that sharp sword right under the heavy pour of rain. A low growl suddenly erupted from the deepest of the woods and that's when her savior, Joonki, came into the picture.

In his half wolf form, with his half body covered with black fur, the man growled lowly at Hakyeon and was so ready to attack him but Y/N stopped him right before he killed the man and right after her attacker managed to flee, everything turned dark and she didn't recall the rest.

And now Y/N found herself laying helplessly, she groaned trying to sit up from what it suppose to be a mattress where she slept, widening her eyes as she realized she was surrounded by a pile of male clothes, making a fort around her.

"What on earth-" she sat up straight to see a familiar man slept only a meter away from her. She gasped at the sight.

Joonki's long black hair was beautifully displayed and sprawled against the floor. A soft snore escaped from his chapped lips. He rolled his body to the side, still fast asleep.

Her eyes blinked in a rapid speed before trailing down to the warm clothes she was wearing and when she realized that it wasn't her clothes from the last night nor belonged to her at all, a reflex action she could do right away was screaming.

"AAAAAAAH!" She wrapped herself with the blanket, curling her body like a cocoon.

Her loud and screeching voice successfully waking up Joonki from his deep slumber sleep. The man slowly fluttered his eyes open, rubbing the left one gently. He looked at Y/N who was already awake surrounded by his clothes, reeled of his scent. A small smile tugged at the corner of the lips, his eyes shifted into purple as soon as he inhaled her jasmine mixed with his woods.