🌒 十一

Y/N flopped her body on the hard mattress

Y/N flopped her body on the hard mattress. She was really furious about what just happened but she couldn't, she couldn't tell it to her parents. Although she had threaten the dog-looking-man about it, she couldn't face the consequences if she told her parents that some stranger licked her neck, touching her body, that may sounded exaggerated but people at that time were really strict about it.      

What if the news reached the King's ear? That someone did inappropriate things to his soon to be in law. He wouldn't like it. If it's going to end with only the cancelation of the wedding, Y/N wouldn't mind. But what happened after that was something she feared the most. Her family will end up as the talk of the town. She imagine such thing happened because of her.

She let out a frustrated groan and an exasperated sigh. She couldn't help to think about that stranger man, werewolf? Werewolf does exist? Would that mean Gumiho does exist too? Like wow, unbelievable. She didn't have the time to be amazed upon meeting the mythical creature but she has now. Though, it didn't change the fact that the creature almost killed her as well as sexually harassing her.

She remembered how his cold tongue touched her delicate skin, causing blood rushing up to her head, cheeks reddening. God, that was embarrassing as hell. She squeezed the neck where she could still feel his touch and closing her eyes tight. That handsome looking asshole, she thought.  

Steam fumes over her head, she sat up whilst stomping her feet in the air. She wanted to pant out her anger, but how? Then, she remembered about her deal with the swordsman, jolting her awake from the mattress. She almost forgot the due, she promised to pay the day after tomorrow which meant, today

Stumbling across her bedroom toward her wardrobe, she pulled a brown robe which she borrowed from Sungmin and turned herself as a man per usual.

Maybe a little sword practice would clear her mind off...