🌒 十

"D-dogs?!" Joonki let out a gasp immediately after the wolf heard he was compared to a weakling like a dog

"J-just so you know, this aren't dog's ears, I'm a wolf, a wolf!" He defended while pointing on his ears. He had forgot that he was supposed to hide his identity.

"O-okay?" She raised an eyebrow, he was definetely not human but it didn't scare her at all. She stared at the two peculiar things on top of his head, that was fascinating and somehow looked adorable- of course she quickly shook the thought when she remembered how rude the man in front of her was.

"Dog or wolf they are just the same!" When she was about to yell, she felt a cold liquid trickled down to from her neck. Then she remembered about her injured neck and started to grow pale.

Joonki saw her bleeding neck pulled her toward by her wrist and he leaned his face closer.

"What a-are you d-doin-" before she could resist, the stranger man had rolled out his tongue, licking her cut.

She was stunned at first but after a few moments passed she started to struggle as the man hugged her tight.

"Let go off me, you pervert!" She pushed the stranger male with all of her might and held her cut. She accidentally brushed her finger on it but what surprising her was, the cut was no longer there.

"D-Don't get a-ahead of yourself. I-I w-was healing y-your cut." Joonki stuttered as he wiped his lips with the sleeve of his robe, acting as if he was disgusted by it too.

Where in fact, he was the opposite of disgusted. When he licked her neck and that close to her gland, the sweet smell of vanilla hit his nose like a truck and it took all of his might to not snuggle himself on the stranger human.

"This is a sexual harassment!" Y/N yelled as she took a step backward. Her face was burning with embarrassment as she remembered how the stranger was holding her.

The man scoffed, "You're not that pretty why would I want you?" Ouch that hurt her feeling, a lot.

"Y-you... are an asshole, an asshole looking dog." Curses spilled from her lips, causing the man to glare down at her.