🌒 十八

AUTHOR               

AUTHOR           

"The robe looks pretty on you, Y/N-ssi." The oldest court lady praised as she helped her to tied her hanbok. Her name was Lady Han, the one King assigned to help her fitting up on her wedding clothes. Her age was probably around her mother's, the woman radiated warmth every time she smiled.

Y/N just nodded lightly as she wasn't used with the praise. What should she say back? Like thank you? But she wasn't even sure it was a genuine one because she didn't find herself pretty at all.

"Of course, my daughter is the prettiest, because if she's not, why would the prince court her?" Her mother suddenly blurted, earning a groan from the younger girl who found it very very embarrassing.

The glimmering light peeked through some gap of the window, shone above the attire she currently wore. The silk dress glowed as it's reflected the light.

"Mom, please, stop!" The lady just grinned happily, her mood was lighten up ever since they officially announced the marriage.

"My princess is going to make everyone's jaws dropped." She added.

Y/N could only let out a deep sigh as the court lady helped her to undress, finally done fitting on her flashing red wedding attire.

"We will be heading to Dongnae tomorrow's night. We will visit your grandparents' grave before your wedding. We have to send this happy news to them as well." Her mother said as she helped her to wear her usual hanbok.

"But mom... do we really have to? It's took days to be arrived there!" Y/N refused. Her mother insisted by throwing her a deadly glare.

"That's why we will depart as soon as possible so we can arrive early. Now it's done, come on." Her mother patted her back, as she was done dressing up.

The other two young court lady who helped her also followed them behind their back. Leaving the oldest one inside the empty pavilion. The old lady with her green colored hanbok narrowed her gaze at the closed door, before she walked out of the room, toward the opposite way from the rest.

-

"So, Dongnae, Huh?" The old court lady bowed at the younger male in front of her. Sipping his cup of tea with an evil smirk tugged at the corner of his lips.

"What a perfect timing." He muttered to himself.

"They will depart within tomorrow night, sir." The male gave her a slight nod.

"Good job, Lady Han. Thank you very much for this useful information. You may excuse yourself now." The woman gave him a ninety degrees now before took a step backward, leaving the young man alone.

"We'll going to see each other soon, Lee Y/N."