After several miles of long tunels and narrow alleys the 3 guardians come to the lower entrants to the red legion defensive hub.
"We take this out and the citys basically ours right?" Leonite asks cheerly.
"This and the big sun murderer up there" Ryder replies pointing his gun to the sky "lets just hope that guardian can get our light back too, not just their own".
"What i would do to have my stormcaller..." Vrtra whispers contemplating how much easier this fight would be. How many people would still be alive...
Ryder puts a hand on Vrtra's shoulder for comfort "what say you, kick 'em where it hurts?" He smirks.
"With pleasure" Vrtra answer loading her auto rifle. With a nods exchanged Leonite blasts the doors with a rocket launcher. All 3 of them swiftly strike down on the guards of the Hub. Volleys of bullets crack across the room and Cabal after Cabal crash to the floor.
The fireteam push forward edging closer and closer to the main computer systems.
"That all these things got. Thought they where a legion?" Leonite roars with victory.
"Indeed...this seems a bit easy" vrtra says over a shot from her hand-canon.
Just as she had finished the sentence so had the timer on a lone controlle pannel and as it hit zero the room was engulfed in fire!