"Come on over here..." Vrtra becons Leonite into an observation deck.
The titan walks over to the bank of switches and buttons...he presses one, watching as the area below the deck lights up...
"Wow" the titan says looking at the area below..."are they...exos?" The two walk over to the glass...below them are rows upon rows of exo frames.
"Being an exo myself....this is creepy" Vrtra says walking away.
The warlock begins to look through paper work on the desk...reading through files on human learning AI programs...The VrTdelta1-7Alpha...the first of an AI system programmed to learn to be human...meant to help understand and learn how to improve the exo program. She reads on...on about the 1st launch of the program...how the hand print can be used as a download access.
Vrtra steps closer to the panel placing her hand against the pad not fully knowing what will happen, but the information she read...resonated in her..she knew something...but what...
Her mind stops a swirl of light and sparks appearing around her...her body shudders as her entire data is pulled through the computer. On the screen program lines and video feeds dating back before her resurrection...to her...boot up.
"Introduces the VrTdelta1-7Alpha an exo based AI...whos main goal...
to find out and learn what it means to be human...with the knowledge it gathers we will improve the Exo program" a woman who can only be guessed as a braytech scientist says to the aploures of many...Alia and Leo move to look at the computer as it shows hundreds of videos from her program...crucible matches...
meeting Ryder and Leo for the 1st time,Osiris,Ana,Zarlitha....Killing a guardian...the two watch on in horror as they see Vrtra put a sword through a titan and blasting the ghost to shreds...the faces continue...Dredgen Yor,the drifter...and every...every dark act Dredgen Eribus was said to of done....Vrtra did it...she did it all ...and like a sleeper agent she had no memory of it...Alia looked on in confusion realising that the pieces of her menory where gone...the pieces to the things Eribus did....
the computer stops, over loading Vrtra main systems...Alia was thrown away, her systems getting fryed by the electrical shock...Leonite catches her before her shell can hit the ground.
Vrtra stumbles back as she processes her memories...
She wasnt an exo...but an AI...the memories Zarlitha showed her...where to take advantage of her main program....and she was...Eribus...the Guardian Murderer. THE CHOSEN OF THE QUEEN OF DARKNESS!
A dark present fell over the warlock...the gashes on her face almost fizzing with darkness once again...she stands there laughing slightly for a second...the darkness making its grip on her all the more strong.
"Vrtra....whats...happening to you" Leonite says trembling...what did he just witness...what had Vrtra become.
"Improvement" the voice leaving the exos mouth...wasnt her own like a dark twisted echo of what it once was.
The warlock turns her once amber eyes not a scarlet as dark as blood. The look paralyzed Leo...
Vrtra raised her gun and with out a word....BANG!
A Blue light flooded the room Leonite stumbled backwards as pieces of his ghost fall to the groud like star dust...the room falling as silent as the midnight sky.
The titan falls to his knees in fear and shock...
"Ah...i see you've fully managed to join us...dear Eribus."
A dark voice spoke from behind Leonite.
The man places his hand on the back of Leos neck and wispers to the titan "what do you think...quite the little terror isnt she...and quite a plot twist dont you agree?" the man laughs...
"What will the queen have me do...Yor" the warlock spoke a smirk forming over her face.
"Continue with the plan...sweet sister...Mother would be most pleased" Dredgen says tightening his grip on Leos neck.
"As the queen commands...and the guardian?" The question was asked with such venom  Leonites heart shattered...Vrtra was gone...the figure infront of him...wasnt the friend he new and loved.
"Leave him to me..." Yor says before using his hands to snap Leonites neck!
His body fell to the floor with a thud...for a moment the evil in her eyes washed with sadness...but that was all to brief....nothing would turn her back.