34

The air was cold....silent still from the fight that was, fire soldered and building where beginning to be rebuilt...the funeral was 2 days ago...and the vanguard had just agreed the true nature of Vrtras descent...Zarlitha had somehow manipulated Vrtra core programs of "becoming human", in the golden age it was to further research ways to stop DER...but by implanting fake human memories...the Darkness managed to warp the Warlocks mind.
Taking her.
Ikora stepped into the cortyard her eyes still red from tears.
"Your here" she says to a lone figure leaning up against the railings.
"I always way" the man says looking over to a rocket launcher.
"With Vrtra... that was you" Ikora joins the man on the railing.
"I couldnt have you die before telling me why you asked me here...i believe it has something to do with that Vrtra kid" the Man asks.
"Yhere...she asked me to do something for her...to look after her friend a hunter...ryder" Ikora replies.
"Caydes student" the man nods.
"Vrtra feared that what ever was going to happen would lead gim down a dark road....i know your the best person to make sure he stays on the right track Shin" Ikora turns to him placing a hand on his shoulder.
"Then thats what ill do" he says picking up the rocket launcher before leaving.
"Thank you..." Ikora says to shadow of the hunter.
--------------------------------------------------------
I can't face what happened...i dont think i ever will....i was Vrtras ghost...i failed her...just like the guardian before her...no more.....
I wont fail anymore!
This time will be different...this time ill do things differently...i found him on the Shore and ill take him to the city of dreams...hes an Echo of what Vrtra once was an...Echo...of what guardians can be!

‐----------------------------------------------------
The story continues in:
Destiny: Fire Falls
By Ryder_the_Kingslayer

Author notes- Thank you so much for reading to the end....this is the 1st book iv actually finished and cant wait to write more of this great story line, me and Ryder have worked hard to fit it into the lore of the game...it might not be perfect but...i hope it sure interested you.
Love V ^-^