"I cant belive you never told me you used to rock the crucible" Leonite says as they walk out of the tower, the sky was crystal clear and every star in the sky was out."it never came up" she grins "anyway if you excuse me Leonite i promised Ryder id pop round" she pats him on the shoulder.
"Sure thingy i need to get to my night shift on the wall anyway, cheers for walking with me" with a fist bump the two separate.
After walking a few blocks Vrtra comes upon Ryders houce, she doesnt even get to knock before the door swings open and she gets dragged in.
She stumbles into a room with a table set out in the middle, around it Cayde,Shaxx and Amanda sit.
Ryder beckons Vrtra to sit, "sorry V didnt i tell you its poker night" he says looking at her face.
"No....you didnt" she says
"Ah i bet shes a natural" Amander says with a grin her cheeks already blushed from spirits.

Later in the evening:

"Listen kid we know your new to this game. Theres no harm in admitting you cant beat this" Cayde says looking over the table at Vrtra." Ow dont listen to him girl you can do it" Amanda says in support.Vrtra grins pushing all her chips into the centre. Cayde looks at the pile of chips in the centre and then looks back at his, he sighs as he pushes his measly 9 chips into the table before getting up and rooting round several draws, before pulling out one of the most intricately designed hand canons vrta had ever set her eyes of. Cayde places it ontop of the pile and places his cards on the table. "Aces full of sixes " Shaxx says pulling cards into place. Cayde leans on his hands grinning happily at Vrtra.
She grins back placing her card down, at the sight of the of them Caydes face drops, Shaxx moves the cards into place to line up the 8,7,6,5 and 4 of spades "a straight flush..." he says nodding to vrtra.
"Keep your money Cayde, ill just have the gun" she smiles giving back his chip.
"You lucky son of a bitch" he laughs shaking his head.
They all share in the laughter as Amanda passes round some more drink.
"Its called Hawkmoon, take care of it will ya" Cayde says smiling, Vrtra picks it up, the grip fitting her hand like it was designed for her, the weight just heavy enough, everything about she loved."you have my word" she say hole heartedly.