The air of the annex grow heavy with the presence of shadows.
The Drifter could feel a guardian in the corner of his room, "the Derelict i get...but you got a lot of nerve turning up at the tower...who are ya...Dredgen Yaro,Raven,Storm?"
"Neither" the voice spoke.
"Hu...so your the so called Erebus...hows Yor now your the shadows top dog" The Drifter chuckled.
"Im not here to chat" Erebus explains.
"So why are you here" The Drifter asks.
"The guardians of the Crimson Phoenix cause a peculiar...problem..." The dredgen spoke "I have been sent to deal with the Titan Leonite...Yor the Warlock Vrtra...you are to deal with the Hunter Ryder".
"What do you mean...deal" The Drifter ask raising an eyebrow.
"Turn to out course or else...terminate" Erebus demands coldly.
"Ryder...hes just a kid" Drifter defends his exo friend.
"Then I suggested you persuade him well...Dredgen Hope" and with that the figure was gone.

‐---------------------------------------------------------

Vrtra embraces Ryder in a hug as he disembarks his ship...he was battered and bruised...Vrtra had hurd from the 5 other guardians that Ryder had not only killed what ever was controlling Uldrin but had killed an Ahamkara...the last Ahamkata. One of the other guardians was Tyrax, the fireteams close friend. Who herself had started to wear the Phoenix colours.
As Ryder went to tell the vanguard the job was done, Vrtra gave Hawthorn Devs and Marc's anniversary gift, of some quite expensive tea bags.Ikora later gave the Hunter the run down of all that they had learned while he was away and that Eribus had taken 6 more guardian lives...the darkness was moving... and quickly.