"Sorry V I couldnt get any new reading these taken guys, their hard to keep still you know" Leonite says over the Io communications.
"Its the same with Eris, none of my Hidden can track her down" Ikora says looking over a satellite pad.
Vrtra sighs in response putting her head in her hands, the three of them had been doing this for almost 2 days straight none stop.
"We havent heard from ryder or cayde im starting to get worried" ikora says over her work.
"Im sure their fine Ikora...their both...relatively competent" Vrtra replys the warlock giggling together.
As the giggling subsided foot steps echo through the...hallway...heavy,angry steps...Ikora turns to the door her face turning to a ghostly white a small "no..." escaping her mouth as she rushes to her feet. As Vrtra turned she saw what had caused her mentor such distress...Ryder...carefully places Caydes cold corps on the ground in fround of Ikoras feet...the vanguard warlock falls to her knees tears falling from her cheeks as she cradles her friends chest.
Vrtra covers her mouth as a cold wave washed over the room.
"What....what happened" Ikora says her voice full of anger.
"Uldrin Sov...he killed Cayde...him and his barons" Ryders eyes where full with a burning rage his voice a cold sadness.
Vrtra knew how Ryder could feel...during the Red war when no one had hurd from Ikora...her heart aced at the thought of what could of happened to her oldest friend.
"Alia...contact commander Zavala" Vrtra says quitely to her ghost as she gets up from her work. Her eyes glued to hunter vanguard...if exos where capably of crying...she knew she would be.
She knew the thought that ran through Ryders mind,she knew the eyes of some one who wanted to kill...the eyes of Ryder.