-----2 Mouths later----

"Hello...hello is anyone out there" a voice says over the communications.
"Hey guys im picking up a message on a secure channel" Vrta says to the others over their com sets, Leonite answers after getting patched in.
"This is the titan Leonite of the crimson Phoenix. We read you...whats up doc?"
"Ow thank god...iv been calling for hours...im having some trouble down here...wouldnt mind some help" the voice answers.
"Rodger that...on our way" Vrtra chimes in setting a landing pattern into her control system.
The three land a few caverns away from their rendezvous point,the air of Mars was cold it froze even the metal work around the exos' power cores.
"Helmet on Leonite, if you dont want to loose your nose to frostbite that is" Ryder jokes to his human friend.
The titan responded by putting up his middle finger, grinning as his helmet appears around his head.
"Alright you two...its show time, my ghost is picking up multiple enemies coming this way" vrta says drawing Hawkmoon. The deafening screams of the Thrall echoed off the cavern walls as the team moved closer to the cavern entrance, as they tore around the corner Vrtra lets off a few shots from her gun...their bodys...shattering instantly. "Their...frozen?" she says to the others with an inquisitive tone.
"Thats...so cool" Ryder says picking up one of the shattered fragments failing to not laugh at his own pun.The fireteam make their way out of the cavern to be met by the giant gleaming words of Clovis Bray plastered on the Mars building.
Ryder and Vrtra exchange looks knowing the one thing Clovis is truly famous for...the exo program.
"Welcome to Mars...my names Ana...Ana Bray" the hunter says appearing from the shadows of a doorway, "thanks...but were not done yet" she smiles.