"Leo, Ryder do a scout round these outcoves...anything moves shoot it!" Vrtra commands "Ill help get this door open" the others nod and run off as Vrta goes to help Ana. "What are you doing out here...miss...Bray!" Vrta asks reading the name of her card.
"Surely that speaks for itself...im here to learn about my past... that and the warmind Rasputin is here on mars. Zavala things hes a threat but I know with my help he can be used to protect humanity like he was designed to do".
"You sound like you've rehearsed that a couple times" Vrtra says back.
Ana chuckles in reply.
"Were all clear over here" Ryder reports.
"Cool lets get this door open Ana" Vrtra says removing her helmet,Ana pulled hard on the door lock,the ice on the hinges shattered as the door opened up. The hissing sound of the hydraulics was quickly silenced by the sound of rushing Hive. Vrtra jumped up just in time to miss the slashing claws of the Thrall, letting of her chain lightning she gave Ana some time to get out of the way.
3 Knight swiftly took the Thralls place, with out thought Vrtra dropped her grenade to join the mass of arc power already swirling at her feet. The blast blew her further back having to role when she hit the ground...but they kept coming with arc energy still spiraling around her body she held up her gun, she let of one shot...one arc supercharged bullet...it cracked the sky like glass shattering the first knight shield before turning its body into flames burning the last two into ash.
"Holy shit!" Ana shouts in shock.
"Thats why shes the Dragonfly" Leonite says grinning as Ryder jogs up next to him. "Damn did I miss that?" He says disappointingly.
"W..w..w.wait....y...your Dragonfly... the Dragonfly. Crucible queen! Hole crap...you might as well be literal fucking royalty" Ana shreaks making Vrtra winse a little.
"Looks like youve got a bit of a fan girl on your hands V" Ryder chuckles.
"And that means...." Ana gasps in excitement " your Lord Leonite slayer of Siva the new flame and Your Ryder the King Slayer...Your Crimson Phoenix!!!" Vrtra grins at the others as Ana runs up to them.
"Guys...this is Ana Bray..." Vrtra introduces, "she is a hero of...Tw"
"Twilight gap!" Leonite roars shacking Anas hand "I fought alongside you for my first mission after my resurrection".
"And she helped to create the exo program well pretty much helped create all the golden aga tech" Ryder says adding to the fangirling.
Vrtra rolls her eyes with a slight giggles and the 3 start talking about the battle tactics it took to win the battle of Twilight Gap.