5

Vrtra and Leonite sprint off into separate direction both of them opening the full fury of there arsenal into there targets,Ryder follows suit darting in and out of shots from both side.Leonite ducks quickly behind a collum of the room as the Colossus open fire on him. Vrtra swiftly jumps up onto the gangway dispatches of the snipers to the best she can with such low amo,as Ryder crosses the room.
Unfortunately a colossus clocks him as a target and open fire knocking him to the ground, with Leonite pinned and time running out, vrtra jumps the gangway banister gun at the ready. As she leaps throught the air into enemy fire time almost stops... as a wave of immense light almost erupts from the wall behind her, as it washes over her she can feel strength in her joints and light in her sole.
Without thought, once again as second nature, she lets out a beam of pure Arc energy insincerity the first 2 of Colossus. Ryder feels the same the moment the wave covers him and together with Leonite, leting out rounds of sola energy from his burning gun and a void shield to their faces to, finishes their enemys off.
Out of breath and with adrenaline pumping throught them they finish there job without another word said. Shuting down all Cubal weapons in the city and returning power to the vanguard.

Destiny : Phoenix Rising (Original)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें