"His name is Xol... a worm god of the Hive" Ana say looking at group.
"You want us to kill it?" Leonite says.
"Yes! You are three of the most accomplished guardians of all time.Ryder...you crippled a fallen house then went on to kill Oryx and his children. Leonite your the first of the next generation of iron lords...you beat SiVa...your up there with the late Halvion the vault crusher or...Osiris...Saladin... if any two have a chance of beat Xol its you two..." Ana says excitedly. Vrtra frowns at the comment before walking over to an old computer bank.
"I wouldn't compare us to them...there names are beyond ledgend now" Leonite says courageously.
"Anyway I need you to find a way into Rasputins core...can you do that?"Ana asks.
"You bet we can" Ryder says.
"Great get on it" Ana says. Ryder and Leonite look over to Vrtra noticing shes walk away...
"V you coming...?" Leonite asks.
"No. Ill stay hear and help reboot this computer system" she answer bitterly saying something about not getting in the way of the great iron lords under her breath. The two shrug and start to walk towards the entrance to the rest of the building. "You...sure?" Ryder asks Vrtra.
"Yes!" She shouts back making it clear she wasnt very happy.
Not knowing what to do the two continue on into the warmind labs.
Vrtras face drops as the other two leave to find Rasputins core, she didn't want to shout but she felt angry...angrier then she probably should of been...but this place, it just made her so incredibly furious.

The warlock and hunter worked vigorously to get the power systems back online, ana even leaving Vrtra to help activate doors and valkyrie systems for the rest of fireteam. Vrtra was working on recalibrate the communication system when a bank of old memories files fell on her head.
"Ouch..." she says after the clanking stops echoing through the room...
"Hello?" A familiar voice says over the communications...Cayde!
It took her some time to register who it was to shut up her complaints of pain. "Vrtra is that you?" Ikora asks over the system.
"Errrr" she answer struggling for a reply.
"What the hell! How did you get on this secure channel" Zavala booms.
"Err I was just rebooting my comunications set on my ship that all...he he he my bad" she says trying her best at a lie.
"You know... we know your on the communication system for the Clovis Bray facility on Mars right?" Ikora answer making Vrtra feel so very stupid realise she doesnt have an anti location patch in place.
"Yesss...." she says through gritted teeth over Zavala screams of rage in the background.
"You know kid...your a much better lier in a game of cards...is Ryder with you?" Cayde asks playfully.
Vrtra sighs "no Ryder and Leo are assisting Ana Bray with the Warmind"
Zavala shouts louder this time with Ikora protest.
"Well kido id go warn him theirs a pretty angry smurf about to beat um to it" Cayde laughs sighing out.
"Guys...guys" Vrtra says over the fireteam communications.
"Not now V a little busy" Ryder shouts over gun shots "call ya back" he says before hanging up.
"Ow for god sake!" Vrtra exclaims kicking over a few old computers.