"Leonite go!" Ryder shouts using himself as cover for Alia as Xol hits.
Leo skids to cover Xols breath singeing his armour.
"This things not letting up Ryder" Leonite shouts.
"Maybe we should use Sola Shield?" Ryder asks.
"Im ready if you are" With a nod the Titan and Hunter set of there supers, Ryder firing his golden gun in unison with Leonite Shield. Xol twists and shrieks ready a retaliation when....a beam of light erupts down from the broken bridge finishing the Worm god off.
"Vrtra!" Alia shouts with joy flying to her side. "Are you okay..jesus i was so scared". Vrtra giggles holding her ghost, "im fine...believe me"
Vrtra flys down to meet her friends "V...your face" Leonite says going to touch the three gashes on her cheek, she pushes him back "dont...."
"What happened?..." Ryder questions.
"We need to talk to Ikora..." Vrtra answers.

‐------------------------------------------------------

"So your telling me this thing Vrtra saw...is the one leading the darkness" Cayde asks.
"If thats true...then why is Vrtra still alive" Zavala answer.
"We cant know for shore what it was as Alia was with us" Leonite says trying to add clarity.
Their discussion was silence as Vrtra entered the meeting room her dent had been buffed out and some base pain added to where her metal had chiped but the gashes on her face where to big to fix, the light of her inner frame making them glow slightly.
"What ever she is...shes dangerous...the things she showed me...terrified me" she stammered slightly looking Zavala dead in the eyes.
"And shes the one Yor is working for"
Ryder chimes in.
The group of 6 guardians gather closer together as Ikora sets up a Holo map,
"My hidden have done some digging into the taken communications after you contacted me about mars...it seems Yor isnt the only guardian of darkness anymore...there is another they call Erebus,the taken call him or her...and this is the best translation we can find...The Child Of the Queen Eternal." The vanguard warlock says.
"Yor spoke to that thing like it was royalty" Vrtra spits backing up Ikora knowledge.
"Why has this Zarlitha gotta turn up now...wasnt Ghale enough!" Leonite whines.
"Zarlitha is out main priority...however we've picked up an emergency broadcast from the prison of elders...they've asked for... Cayde especially." Zavala says begrudgingly.
"Me!" Cayde says excitedly.
"Ryder, you go with him...make sure he stays out of trouble" Ikora laughs teasing her hunter friend. "Leo and V can stay here and help find out more about this queen"
"Well...lets not wait..lets go bud" Cayde almost sings being as giddy as a child, "this is great...isnt this great. It gonna be as fun as when i stole the vex teleport...yay!"