2 weeks passed. The dead where buried and there living haild and heros, life was normal again...
"Leonite! This is Lady Tyrex, shes th..." Zavala says quickly getting cut off,
"Shes the lucky one that got to kick Ghaul teeth in" Leonite says shaking the the womans hand vigorously.
"Its a pleasure to meet you Leonite" Tyrex says her awoken skin blushing a little.
"If it wasnt for your...questionable timing me and my fire team would of been screwed" he laughs.
Over in the hanger Ryder spends some time catching up with his mentor and friend Cayde, "I hear you got yourself a fire team bud" Cayde says patting him on the shoulder "take care of em wont ya, its hard to get a good one" Ryder smiles in reply.
"Vrtra!" Ikora says from the other side of the plaza when she sees her, the two hug tightly, finally having the time to catch up with each other,
"I heard you helped Shaxx fix up the crucible" Ikora says smiling
"Yhere took longer then i thought but we got it done with some help from Saladin" she replies cheerfully. The two walk over to the balcony to continue there conversation more privately " Vrtra...theres something id like you to do for me" ikora says calmly. "If its not to much to ask, you know with the new fire team" she jockes.
"Of course Ikora, what do you need?" Vrtra says pride in her chest with the knowledge her vanguard needs her.
"I need you to promise me...that if i die....youd guid the warlocks" Ikora request solemnly
"Ikora....i...it'd...be an honour" she replies smiling the few stand in union before Ikora leaves to go continue her duty as vanguard, Vrtra stays there for a moment dwelling on all that had happened in such a short period of time. As she walks her way to the hanger a proud voice booms her name "vrtra ah! There ma little Dragonfly!"
"Shaxx.....shhhhhh dont call me that!" She says running to try shut him up
"Dragonfly....as in The Dragonfly!"Leonite says his eyes widening as he walks up to them.