The air was cold in the apartment Leonite could tell that the balcony door was open. Ryder was out on a night patrol...security in the city had double over last weeks.
"Thanks Petra...will do" Vrtra says in a hushed voice a small bag of supplies by her feet as she stood in the cold air.
"Going anywhere in particular" Leonite asks from inside making Vrtras jump.
"To stop this....her voice...i can hear it louder in my head every day...i need it to stop leo...i cant..." she says picking up her things, "Dredgen Yor was last seen in the garden of esila...im going to find him".
"Im coming to...and before your protest....i let Ryder go to the tanhled shore alone...hes never been the same since...im not making that mistake again" The titan commanded...knowing his mind was set the two left for the dreaming city.

-----------------------------------------------

"The areas clear V" Leonite says taking out the last hive calling his ghost Fraza to his side.
"Good...Alia scan for anything tou can find" Vrtra asks talking up to the pavilion.
The team looked every nook and crack in garden but to no avail...till
"Im picking up a lot of taken nutritions round here" Alia says scanning the pavilion.
"Alia...there is takeny stuff all over this place" Leonite says.
"No this is different...i think its a portal...have we got any Queensfoil?" Alia asks.
"Yhere Pv gave me some" Vrtra says tossing one to Leonite.
The guardians down the elixir and before there eyes a taken portal appears in the centre of the pavilion...
"Well....guess where going in?" Leonite chuckles before going though first.
The two guardians reappear in a dark cold control room.
"This totally isnt awoken" Leonite says in a concerned voice sending out his ghost pin point where they are. Vrtra knees Alia by her side for light she runs her fingers around the ground a red dust appearing on her finger tips, "Mars?" She says confused.
"Iv never know a portal to jump this far" Fraza says backing up the warlock inquiry.
"Well if we where looking for a deranged murderer...id say this is the place" Leonite says giving Vrtra the you idiot look with a grin.