The rooms spinning, why is the room spinning,why's my head spinning...my head damn it hurts...my paintwork feels like moltun rock on my face. Ouch!
"V! Vrtra you okay..." my eyes focus on Leonite looming over me.
"Yhere...im fine" I grown as he helps me sit up "thanks...how long have i been out"
"Not long couple minutes maybe" Ryder says helping me to my feet.
"What was that" I ask surveying the damage.
"Some sourt of bomb in the access panel, most likely to stop us getting into it" Ryder says the agitation in his voice as clear as day.
I sigh at the thought of going deeper into this hellhole of a defence hub.
"My ghosts picking up another panel a few rooms away" Leonite says strolling to the automatic doors by the now flaming panel "its a shame this is also the panel to open this door" he chuckle trying to lighten the mood.
"We need to get those codes...without them the vanguard will never make it through the city" I say bringing the focus back to the mission.
"We know V but theres no way for us to open this door" Ryder answers it took me only a few seconds to come up with a solution.
I look over to Leonite with a nod telling him I need him to stand back, I turn sharply over to computer activity hubs panic alarm.
"But they can" I grin holding my gun towards the door as it slides open to welcome a pack of war beasts... as quick as the door opened I sprint towards it, the others follow suit and the moment we're the other side we lets a loose a couple bullets to deal with are new acquaintances.
"Warlocks...do you always have a way to get us killed?" Leonite chuckles.
"Depends how much we like you" I reply with a smile patting him on the shoulder "now that the door isnt the problem wheres that other controle panel?"