Tony Stark x Reader

Word Count: 367

Tony:

Perfect.

You got out of your bed and went downstairs to the lab.

Tony has been awake for the past few days with no sleep working on some darn important project with Bruce.

You knocked on the door of the lab. Bruce wasn't there which was weird. Tony looked at you and winked but sadly went back to work. You sighed as you took a step back and continued to look at him. You had to get his attention somehow. You missed his smell at night, you missed the way he would caress your hair with his hands.

"Hey Jarvis?" You asked.

"Yes, Miss Y/N?" Jarvis responded.

"Can you put 'What a Feeling' by Irene Cara please? And can you also blast it out loud so Tony can give me love and attention?" You smirked.

"Sure thing, Miss Y/N."

Suddenly, the song blasted. Tony nearly had a heart attack since he was so focused on his work but he looked at you with an unamused expression. You knew he was faking it so you continued.

You smiled and began dancing when the chorus of the song came up

You smiled and began dancing when the chorus of the song came up. You swayed your hips, hands in the air, and started making your own dance moves. You looked back at him and he tried to fight a smile. He failed to fight a smile, putting his hand on his chin while leaning on the lab counter as he watched you.

 He failed to fight a smile, putting his hand on his chin while leaning on the lab counter as he watched you

You continued to dance and when the song was finished you looked at him as you panted. He smiled so big that he got out of the lab and scooped you up and made your way up the stairs.

"So now that I have your love and attention, did you like my professional dance moves?" You chuckled and leaned into his chest.

"Just so you know, you always have my love and attention but you did great. Although if you don't warn me next time that you're going to blast out a song while I'm working, I won't hesitate to tickle you." He said but still had a huge smile on his face.

You smiled knowing that you couldn't get enough of this man.