You are pregnant and their reactions Pt. 2

A/N: oh Loki... Sorry if this is long and if it has grammar mistakes I'm very sorry lol. But when I wrote Stephen's I kinda teared up.

———

Bruce: (adoption)

"I know I can't give you children because of you know..." Bruce told you when you guys were in the living room. You nodded as you put your face on his shoulder.

"But have you thought about adopting?" You asked him when you looked up at him. He looked at you.

"Yes I have." He simply said before you kissed him gently.

"So should we talk more about what we want to do then?" You asked him when you saw him getting more comfortable in the couch.

"Yeah we should." He smiled at you making you blush slightly.

"I love you." You told your husband and he simply gave you a lovely kiss.

"And I love you."

~~~~~~

Natasha: (adoption)

"Beautiful! Come here!" You heard your wife yell when you were in the bathroom.

"Coming!" You finished washing your hands and then jogged towards your wife who was in the bed.

"Come here. I missed you." She pouted making you chuckle at her cuteness. You got into the bed and got closer to her so that way you were the big spoon while she was the bigger spoon. You both cuddled as you talked about life.

"Hey I got a question." You asked her when you kissed her hair.

"Shoot." She said.

"What do you think about kids?" You asked her, now seeing that she quickly looked at you.

"You know I was considering adopting. I want a boy." She told you sincerely which made you smile.

"Our little boy." You whispered and she nodded.

"When do we start applying?" You asked her when she kept staring at you.

"Well, let's start next week."

~~~~~~

Peter Quill:

"Quill, what the hell man. I need to tell you something." You told your husband who was currently messing with Rocket like always.

"Yeah Quill, listen to your wife before she kills you right here." Rocket told him which made Quill more annoyed.

Quill walked towards where you were sitting at.

"What's wrong?" Quill asked you and you smirked.

"The condom broke about four weeks ago remember that?" You told him and you saw his face beginning to worry.

"Yes..." Quill told you and you laughed at him.

"The reason why I have been moody these past few weeks is because we might have another mini Quill running around." You told him and you saw that his eyes got watery.

"I'm going to be a dad?" He asked you as he grabbed your hands softly.

"Yes now you better be not annoying." You snickered and he chuckled.

"Oh great, another Quill. I hope he or she doesn't turn out like big Quill over here." Rocket said making you roll your eyes.

~~~~~~

Pietro:

You walked around the halls trying to find a way to tell your husband that he was going to be a father. You bumped into your sister in law.