Pranking ~ Natasha x Reader

A/N: ugh my heart.
I love this chapter.

———

You were clumsy. Very very clumsy. You trip over nothing and then fall down the steps because you misplaced your foot.

You were now in the vents since the Avengers had nothing to do and you wanted to prank them.

First up was Sam and Bucky. They were in the training room bickering like always. You gently lifted up the entrance of the vent and looked at your box full of live spiders.

"Bucky what the hell man!" Sam groaned when you saw Bucky punching him with his metal arm. You were just above them and they didn't even noticed you yet.

"It's just training get over it." Bucky sneered and went back to the middle of the mat along with Sam.

"Okay on three." Sam suggested as he got into his fighting position.

"Okay, one..." Bucky began as he flexed his muscles making you chuckle but quickly covered your mouth.

"Two.." Sam continued counting and you had the box ready to tilt it over.

"Thr- AHHHHHH!!!" Bucky and Sam screeched when you let go of the box and the spiders began to crawl all over them. Seeing this you laughed loudly when Sam began to run away and Bucky right behind him.

Next victim is Steve you thought. You crawled towards the kitchen area. No one was there yet. So you quickly opened the entrance of the vent and climbed down softly and grabbed Steve's favorite cheesecake, some milk and went up again to the vents and closed the entrance. You heard footsteps which made you look to see who it was. Steve opened the fridge door and slammed it.

"WHO TOOK MY CHEESECAKE!" Steve screamed at the top of his lungs which made you chuckle lightly. You saw Steve sitting right below you in the kitchen counter with his hands on his face.

You gently opened the entrance again  and held the milk carton open. In your other hand was one piece of his cheesecake. You threw the milk on him and one piece of the cheesecake on top of him.

"What the!" Steve exclaimed as he tried to take off the remaining of the milk from his hair and the piece of the remaining cheesecake on his shirt.

You laughed evilly and that made Steve look up at you.

"Oh shit."

"Y/N!!!!" Steve yelled which made you lock the entrance of the vent and quickly grabbed the box of the remaining cheesecake and crawled away fast towards the living room.

Ahh the living room. You saw Thor, Loki, Tony, Wanda, Pietro, Vision, Bruce and Peter Parker.

You thought about what you should do next. But that thought quickly faded when you felt a hand on your ankle. You looked behind you ready to kick whoever was holding you but you calmed down when you saw your girlfriend smirking.

"So what are you doing beautiful?" She smiled at you making you chuckle lightly.

"It was a boring day so I decided to prank some of our friends." You said with a proud smile making Natasha shake her head in delight.

"Only you my love. No wonder Steve, Bucky and Sam are looking for you now." Natasha said making your smile drop.

"Oh shit. I need to pack my bags and leave." You quickly said making Natasha smile at you again.

"Don't then I'll miss you." Natasha have you puppy eyes making you giggle.

"I won't. Oh my God! Look at that cable! I know what I can do now." You smiled evilly as you went to grab it.