Its okay ~ Pietro x Reader

A/N: I lowkey got sad when I wrote this so sorry for the emotions...

———

"Did you know kissing burns calories?" Pietro said making you look at him.

"I'm happy with my weight, thanks." You told him when you got your gun ready.

You were in a mission with Pietro, Natasha, Steve, Wanda and Tony. The mission was to take down any Hydra goons and take back some information for Fury.

You were partnered up with Pietro. Which meant that you were with your crush but you didn't want to admit it.

"How is it looking over at your side youngsters." Tony said making Pietro sigh.

"Nothing yet Stark." Pietro said when suddenly a grenade was thrown at your direction.

"Watch out!" You yelled when the grenade was ticking.

You ran as fast as you could to the nearest exit. Pietro was quickly behind you since he didn't want to use his speed because then he would leave you behind.

"Pietro! There!" You said when the grenade went off and the explosion caused you and Pietro to be thrown into another room.

The room was filled with Hydra agents and you quickly shot whoever you could. Then Pietro carried you out of there since you got shot in the arm.

Pietro zoomed through the halls to try to find an exit.

"There Pietro!" You told him when you tried to point at one door.

Sadly, Pietro got out too quickly and didn't noticed that at the other side of the door was a cliff that led to pointy rocks and a river.

"SHIT!" You grunted when you used your rope and it successfully went through a pole that was at the end of the cliff and it seemed lose.

The pole was at the end of the cliff and you knew that this was going to end somehow. Pietro was holding onto the rope as he had your hand in his other arm.

"Kids are you okay? Where are you!" Tony said through the comms making you groan.

You tried your hardest to hold onto Pietro but you saw that Pietro's face was turning red from holding onto the rope and your hand. He looked down at you making you smile gently at him.

"Let me go." You whispered to him. His eyes got wide when you said those words.

"No! Please don't say that." Pietro grunted when he felt his hand getting blisters. You saw him looking up at the pole and then back down at you.

"Pietro there is no other way." You tried to explain as he shook his head in denial.

"No. I love you." Pietro cried making your heart shatter.

"I love you Pietro. But let me go. It's either both of us or one of us live. Let. Me. Go." You told him and yet again he shook his head.

"They will come for us. I know it." Pietro pleaded making you sigh.

"Pietro." You said when you saw him close his eyes.

"Look at me." You told him and he slowly opened his blue electric eyes making you fall in love even more with him.

"Please let me go." You told him.

"No princess. No please." You saw him cry even more making you frown.

"It's okay." You whispered when you looked at him. He shook his head and looked up at the pole to see that it was bending.

"It's okay." You continued to tell him.

"Y/N... what are you doing!" Pietro exclaimed as he sobbed.

"It's okay." You told him.

You pushed your feet against the rocks on the cliff and pushed yourself out of him so that he could no longer hold your hand.

"No!" He cried out when you fell to your death.

Pietro looked up at the pole and then back at your dead body. He continued to sob out loud, not caring at all if the others saw him later on with his red puffy eyes. He tried to climb up the rope and successfully reached at the top of the cliff.

He sobbed, when he looked down at your dead body on the pointy rocks.

"I love you." He said in between sobs when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He punched the ground, not caring if his knuckles were bleeding from the impact. He continued to punch until he couldn't stand the pain.

"Why!" He yelled at the sky when it began to rain.

"Brother.." Wanda whispered making her heart ache when she saw her brother sobbing.

"I loved her." He told her as she hugged her twin brother.