Why? ~ Sam Wilson x Reader

A/N: I think you guys are going to hate me for this chapter... in this you are just his girlfriend not wife.

———

You walked around the backyard of the Avengers Headquarters. You didn't have anything to do so you just wanted to walk around. During your walk though, you found Bucky under a tree looking into the sunset. You walked over to him and sat down next to him.

"Hey Buck." You smiled at him.

"Hey Y/N/N, how are you?" He asked you in which you were grateful.

"I'm okay I guess. Sam has been very distant and I'm getting worried." You honestly told Bucky who simply looked at you.

"Well, I hope that nothing goes wrong because you don't deserve it." Bucky kissed your hand and you grinned.

"Thank you Bucky." You told him as you both continued to look out into the sunset.

"It's getting late, and I don't want anything to happen to you while I go inside." Bucky stood up and waited patiently for you to reply.

"You're right. Let's head inside Bucky." You told him and he smiled.

You both walked inside to try to find something to do. When you both walked to the living room, you saw Tony and Steve casually talking and you being you, you decided to be nosy.

"Hello boys." You smiled at them and they knew what you were doing.

"Y/N/N, I know what you're doing darling." Steve smiled and your smiled dropped.

"Bucky, would you mind getting my water bottle from the fridge?" You asked Bucky who was looking at all of you.

"Sure doll." He said but made eye contact with Steve before leaving.

"I need to talk to you both." You told Tony and Steve who immediately looked at you.

"Wow overprotective parents. But anyways, Sam has been distant and I don't know why." You told them both.

"Well, maybe he has a surprise?" Tony said making you think.

"I don't think so, but I'm going to check on him once Bucky brings me my water bottle." You told them and Steve kept staring at you.

"What?" You asked Steve who looked at Tony and Tony looked at you.

"Bucky has feelings for you..." Steve whispered and your eyes widened.

"What?" You asked not believing a word that they said.

"Metal arm has feelings for you. Did he stutter?" Tony sarcastically told you and you glared at him.

"Oh, okay." You said, still in shock at what Steve said.

Bucky walked into the room and all of you stayed quiet. You smiled at Bucky and you could tell that when he smiled back, he was blushing.

"Here you go doll." Bucky told you and you took the water bottle and thanked him.

"Well, see you boys later, I'm going to check on him." You said as you stood up and walked away.

Meanwhile..

"Steve, Tony, he's not treating her right, I can just sense it." Bucky told Steve and Tony who looked at him.

"How do you know that metal arm?" Tony asked Bucky and he scoffed.

"I can just sense it that's all." Bucky said with his arms crossed.

Back to you lol...

You walked to the elevator and waited for it to come to your floor. The elevator opened to reveal Sam making out with some blonde girl and you gasped. Sam stopped what he was doing and he saw you standing there. The blonde however, was still kissing his neck.

"S-Sam..?" You cried and dropped your water bottle.

"Oh it's you." He simply told you and you continued to cry.

"Why..? Aren't you going to say sorry? This can't be true!" You yelled at him and he simply shrugged. The blonde stopped kissing him to stare at you.

"I wish I was sorry, but I don't regret any of this sweetheart." He spit and you got angry and cried.

"We are over. Enjoy this slut." You said and you ran away back to the living room. The elevators closed when you looked back.

Bucky heard you screaming. He looked at Steve and Tony who looked worried and they all ran to where you were at. Bucky ran faster than them and found you on the floor, crying and screaming.

"Doll!! Calm down what happened??? Who hurt my baby doll?" Bucky asked you but you continued to cry. Tony and Steve's heart broke at the sight of you and Steve got angry.

"Who hurt you Y/N/N." Steve told you and you tried to calm down.

"S-Sam.. H-he wasn't sorry for making out with some blonde! And he didn't care if we broke up." You said in between breaths as Bucky came to hug you. You instantly hugged him back. Bucky looked at Tony and Steve who turned red from the anger.

"Friday, locate where Sam is at please." Tony tried to calm down.

"Mr. Wilson is currently in his bedroom." Friday said and Tony nodded. Steve kissed your hair and jogged to the elevator along with Tony. Bucky tried to comfort you by pulling you into his lap and he sat on the floor. The rocked you both back and forth.

You looked up at him to see him smile lightly at you.

"Baby doll?" You wiped your tears and you saw him blush.

"Yeah, sorry about that doll." Bucky said as he gently put your strands of hair behind your ear and you smiled.

"Thank you Bucky for being here for me." You put your head on his chest and sighed. You felt him kiss the top of your head.

"Anytime doll. Anytime." He continued to caress your hair.

Who knew what the future held for you both.