Pictures ~ Pietro x Reader

A/N: After this chapter, the proposals imagines are going to start! YAY! And I'm making two other books called Avengers ships (stony, etc.) And Captain Marvel/Brie Larson Imagines And Preferences! So hopefully they will come out good like this book! After the proposals imagines is the wedding imagines for each character. OOF. Let me shut up and let you guys read lol. I love you all.

———

You were walking to your room. Tony had pissed you off and you just yelled out cuss words at him making Steve groan and walked away with his ears half way covered.

Pietro was out doing God knows what so you decided to watch some Netflix on your phone.

Half an hour later you got bored so you decided to take a shower. After your long shower, you went back to the living room and sat down on the sofa. Pietro's phone was in the stand next to the TV remote.

Mmm.

You silently reached over and unlocked his phone. Out of nowhere, Wanda sat next to you.

"Oh shit. Hi Wanda. How are you?" You told her, not looking up from the phone.

"I'm doing fine, how are you? Are you really that bored that you're going through my brother's phone?" Wanda asked you, making you look up at her and innocently smile at her.

"Yes. Not to mention that Tony pissed the hell out of me like two hours ago." You stated, crossing your legs to get more comfortable.

"Where's your brother?" You asked her making her shrug her shoulders.

"Probably our on a run with Bucky or in the training room with Clint." Wanda said as she turned on the TV.

"Why don't we go through his pictures." You smirked making her look at you with an amused face as she nodded.

"Alright. Go go tap on it!" Wanda told you as you chuckled and clicked on the photo icon.

You and Wanda were smiling at the cute pictures that there was of you and him, him and Clint, him and Wanda.

"Click on that album." Wanda told you as you guided your finger to another album.

Your face dropped in shock and you looked up to see that Wanda covered her eyes and cringed.

"Oh my Goodness. I'm so sorry you had to see that Wanda!" You told her and you continued to scroll.

"No um it's fine! Oh well you look at that, Vision is calling me. I'll talk to you at dinner!" Wanda quickly said and used her powers to fly away.

You kept staring at the pictures that Pietro had. God damn. He was so hot.

The pictures? Oh the pictures. Pietro had the audacity to take nudes on his phone. That's why Wanda freaked out you dirty minded bitch. You thought to yourself and chuckled.

A blue flash went by you and you quickly threw the phone to your side.

"Hey Princess, you missed me yes?" Pietro's voice made you almost swoon and you nodded. He wrapped an arm around you and stared at you.

"Come on darling, something is wrong. Tell me what is it." Pietro looked at you with a big smile and your mouth went dry.

"Uhhh, I went through your photos with Wanda and I have some questions." You quickly told him as you blushed and his smile dropped.

"Umm you mean... the naked pictures?" He asked you with an innocent look.

"Yes. Why? Why take a picture, no, many pictures of yourself naked?" You asked him making him chuckle.

"Well... I wanted to show you those but I have another thing in mind yes?" He lowly said making you feel horny.

"Why don't you show me then?" You whispered as he leaned in to kiss you. He stood up along with you.

"Jump." He told you and you jumped making him hold you quickly. You both made out again.

Tony, Sam, and Steve walked to the living room. Sam was drinking coffee but suddenly you heard someone choke and you both stopped kissing and stared at them.

Steve was red and Tony smirked.

"Go fondue in your bedroom and not the living room please." Steve politely said making Pietro nod and you both were immediately in the bedroom.

"Well tonight is going to be fun." He smirked and dropped you to the bed.

"Take me papi." You told him.