Clint, I'm here for you ~ Clint x Reader

A/N: yup another sad one and short one.

———

Clint sighed as he looked at the picture of your wedding. That's when his eyes trailed to Natasha sticking out her tongue at you and you giving her a funny face in the picture.

The next picture was him and Natasha hugging while looking at the camera with the biggest smile plastered on them both.

"You died." Clint began to say.

When he placed down the pictures he then went on his phone to see the last messages between them both.

Nat 💕:

April 26, 2023 11:34 PM

We are gonna do this.

Yeah, but I'm nervous. I feel like something wrong is going to happen.

Clint. Everything will be alright. Trust me. I love you. I prefer to say it once in a while because then it'll lose it's meaning. We will win this. Do it for the team, do it for Y/N. Just breathe in and out. Relax. We can do this. Whatever it takes.

April 27, 2023  7:34 PM

You died. For me. For everyone. You were my best friend. I have Y/N back thanks to you. We are having our first child. I wish you were here.

April  28, 2023  2:47 AM

Natasha.... I love you too. Like if you were my blood sister. My other half.

April 29, 2023  2:01 AM

Natasha please...
I love you.
Say it back.
Please

Clint cried and threw his phone to the mirror of your bedroom. You heard the crash from the bathroom and quickly dropped your hair brush, not caring that it landed almost inside the toilet, and ran to see Clint fisting the bed sheets while he sobbed.

You went over to hug him and he continued to sob making you tear up.

"Clint. I'm here for you sugar cube." You said causing him to shake.

"I can't lose you too. Not even our little girl." He whispered and kissed your neck making you cry a bit.

"You can't lose me again. Hey, I picked out a name." You smiled at him when he looked up at you with a red face.

"What is it?"

"Natasha." You cried a bit when you heard him gasp and teared up again as he touched your stomach.

"Hey there Natasha. Oh you love that name don't you baby?" Clint cooed when he felt the kicks.

"Your Auntie Natasha is going to be so proud of you." Clint wiped away a few tears.