Proposals! Pietro x Reader

A/N: sorry if there's grammar mistakes I'm currently in class but I hope you like it!

———

Pietro's POV:

"I bet you 100 dollars you won't go skydiving just so you can propose to Y/N. Since you know, you're afraid of that height." Bruce told me when I was sitting on the chair near the couch in the living room.

"It's just always been a dream of mines to get over my fear for my girlfriend so I can propose." I sighed looking through my phone.

"That's true. Even though it's cute and weird at the same time." Wanda sat down next to me making me smile.

"Exactly." I stuck out my tongue at Bruce who shook his head.

"Well, we need to get Tony and Steve to agree to this." Bruce stared before walking out of the lab so he could go and tell them the plan. I sighed, putting my right hand on my face so I could think.

"You're stressed." Wanda told me before I looked at her with a sad face.

"Yes. Please stop reading my mind." I told her making her laugh.

"Alright Pietro. It will work out. Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked me making me think.

"Yes." I simply replied before standing up and zooming to the living room where the rest of the team were.

"Okay so no sign of Y/N right?" Bruce asked me and I nodded.

"She's at the store with Pepper." I told them.

They all nodded. Tony crossed his arms and so did Steve. Thor was eating pop tarts, Loki was reading a book, Clint was fixing his arrows, Natasha was cleaning her gun, Sam was bickering with Bucky like always, Wanda just came to the living room to sit down next to Clint, and Bruce was standing next to me.

"Okay everyone listen up. Let Pietro and Bruce speak please." Steve announced making everyone in the room go silent.

I breathed in and out trying to calm my nervousness.

"I want to go skydiving so I can propose to Y/N. But I need your help to keep her distracted later on." I told them and all of them took in a breath before breathing out.

"Are you sure about this?" Bucky asked me. I nodded and looked over to Bruce.

"Okay Pietro. We will make sure that Y/N is distracted." Bruce put a hand on my shoulder and I grinned.

"At what time do you need us to get Y/N to the place?" Natasha asked with a smirk.

"Do you need me to pay?" Tony chuckled.

"Is there going to be food?" Thor asked with his mouth full making Loki use his magic to take out the poptart that Thor had in his hand and flung it to the nearest window.

Loki smirked at his accomplishment before continuing to read. Thor glared at him but took out another packet from his pocket before opening it up to eat it.

"At 3 PM. And no Tony I got this. Thor yes there will be food. I will text Sam the address and then he can tell you all where to meet." I told them both before going to the other room. It was currently 12:45 PM and I knew I needed to get to the place.

"See you guys there." I told them when I got ready and zoomed out of the Tower.

"Well, at least he's being serious." Wanda told the team and they all nodded.

Y/N POV:

"Come on Pepper it's 2:47... Pietro needs me to go to this skydiving place I don't know why." I looked up from my phone to see Pepper driving to the skydiving place.

"Calm down Y/N/N, I'm sure we will get there on time." Pepper assured me and I sunk down on my seat.

At the skydiving place...

"It's fucking hot, ah shit I'm falling!" I said before I tripped and almost fell face first on the ground but Bucky caught me before I collapsed.

"Thank you Bucky." I smiled and adjusted my shorts along with my tank top.

"Why is everyone here?" I asked when I saw every one on the team near the fence.

"We are just here to see your lover boy." Tony snickered along with Loki.

"You will enjoy this surprise Lady Y/N." Thor laughed. I grinned at his childishness.

"Thanks Thor. Oh look!" I pointed to the sky to where a person was at. The person had a sign which made me squint my eyes a bit.

'Marry me princess!'

I squealed and jumped up and down. Pietro and the other person got to the ground. I jumped over the fence and sprinted towards Pietro.

"Wait Lady Y/N! Be careful!" I heard Loki tell me before I tripped over one of the rocks that were there. I fell face first making everyone cringe. Pietro zoomed towards me and asked me if I was okay.

"Ouch." I heard Tony day.

"I'm okay! But yes yes yes yes yes!!!" I screamed and kissed him. He chuckled and kissed me. He put the ring on my finger and kissed my temple.

"Congratulations. Do you have any injuries since you're clumsy?" Bruce asked with with worry in his voice and I grinned.

"No thanks I'm fine." I told them and they all hugged us.