Proposals! Thor x Reader

A/N: sorry if it's long lol. But the pictures at the top keep multiplying and it's getting me annoyed. Sorry for that too... but happy reading! also I teared up... oof.

———

Y/N POV:

Summer!! I loved summer. Tony decided that it was best to take a break, and fly over to one of his vacation houses. Thor and I already packed our bags and were waiting for the rest of the Avengers near Tony's private jets.

I saw Natasha with jean shorts, a baby blue tank top, and it was obvious that she was wearing her cute black bathing suit underneath her clothing. After Natasha was Clint. He was wearing his usual summer clothes which consisted of a plain white shirt with jean shorts. Loki has a green olive shirt with black shorts. Wanda had a red tank top with a jean skirt and so goes on the list. The rest came over towards the cars.

"Okay my children, gather around." Tony said making me look at him with an 'are  you serious' look.

"Tony, keep in mind that Loki, Thor, Bucky and I are older than you by a lot." Steve told him making some of us chuckle.

"Anyways, we will be taking my two private jets. And since there's like 14 of us, T'Challa, Scott or Quill couldn't come, we will be taking two private jets." Tony announced.

"And I have two lists. Because you know simple math, 7 plus 7 is fourteen. Anyways, on the first jet will be: Steve, Bucky, Bruce, Sam, me, Peter P, and Vision." Tony said as all of them grabbed their things and went towards the first jet.

"That leaves Nat, Wanda, Pietro, Loki, Thor, Y/N, and Clint on the second jet. Have fun! And I'll see you guys in Australia." Tony did a little dance making me laugh at him.

I got my things from the floor and grabbed Thor's big hand into my small ones as we walked side by side towards the jet. Thor being the gentleman that he is, let Natasha, Wanda and I get on the jet first, followed by Clint, Pietro, Loki and himself. We all settled down on the seats that were nicely decorated. Pietro and Clint opened up a bottle of champagne and Loki gave us all glasses. Clint filled up the glasses half way on the opposite side of me as Pietro did on my side of the jet.

"Are you guys ready to have fun?" Tony's voice made me jump.

"What the hell Tony. You nearly gave me a heart attack." I groaned and leaned back.

"Well, there's no pilots as you can tell. This jet is monitored by Friday. We can trust her." Tony simply told us.

"Well, I'm going to get my beauty rest. We are about to take off. Goodnight." Tony said before silence filled the jet.

"But it's daytime..." Thor said making Wanda laugh along with Pietro.

"What he means is that he's going to sleep." Loki murmured and went to lay down. I snuggled closer to Thor and sighed.

"Happy Anniversary my love." I whispered as I drew designs on his chest with my finger. Thor leaned down a bit so he could kiss my temple.

"Happy Anniversary princess." He replied. Soon enough the jet took off. Natasha, Clint, Pietro, Wanda and Loki went to sleep since they were 'tired.' Thor and I soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

Several hours later...

"Pssst. Psssst. Psssstt!!!!" I heard someone trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes to see Clint poking me cheek. I smiled a bit and looked up to see Thor looking out the window.

"We are here Lady Y/N." Thor told me as he gently stood up making me take off my head from his chest. I stretched and began to grab my things. Loki, Clint, Wanda, Natasha and Pietro began to get off the jet followed by me and Thor.

Wow. It was really hot. I could tell that we were close to the vacation house since it was only a couple of blocks to get there. We saw the other jet arrive and soon enough saw the rest of the team getting off the jet. Sam and Bucky were bickering like always. Peter P was talking to Steve and Bruce. Tony was extra like always and made a dramatic entrance.

"Welcome to Australia kids!" Tony cheered making us cheer along with him.

"Okay so, my vacation house has plenty of rooms so if you want to have a roommate go ahead. No one is stopping you. Just don't have sex please. Anyways, so what do you guys want to do first?" Tony said and we all looked at each other to see if any of us began to talk.

"Can we go to the beach?" Vision asked.

"Can we go scuba diving?" Thor and Steve said in unison.

"Yes and yes. But who wants to go to the beach?" Tony asked us. Some of us put our hands up like if we were in a kindergarten classroom.

"Who wants to go scuba diving?" Steve asked making the rest of us raise our hands.

"Peter, you have to choose one not two." Tony told him and Peter looked at him with a sad smile.

"But I want to do both...." Peter whispered and Wanda hugged him.

"You can do both alright?" Wanda told him making him nod.

"Alright let's go get ready then." Loki said as we all walked to the house.

After getting changed...

"Let's head our children. Just tell the people in charge of the scuba diving that you guys have a booking from Tony Stark." Tony told us and we all nodded. I grabbed Thor's hand to lead us outside.

"Okay so see you guys later on tonight for dinner then." Tony told the people that were going to the beach.

"Have fun!" I told them.

"Alright it's only a block to get there so let's walk." Clint told us and staring directly at Thor making me look at him in surprise.

"We are here!" Pietro got too excited because he started to jump up and down like a little child.

"Calm down Pietro." Wanda told him.

"Okay so let's go on the boat." Bucky told us.

"After you princess." Thor told me as I chuckled and got in the boat.

You guys arrived towards the scuba diving area...

"Wow I can't believe we are doing this!" I squealed along with Wanda. We already put on our gear.

"Okay so jump in. I'm just going to talk to Thor really quick." Tony told us and we just jumped to the water.

Thor's POV:

"I'm nervous Stark." I told him and played around with the tiny box in my palm.

"You're going to do fine trust me. Just as soon as you go diving, boom. Tell her. Well you can't really tell her but you know what I mean." Tony replied. I jumped in since I already had my weird uniform on. I dove towards Y/N since she was with Wanda, Pietro and Bucky and I gently grabbed her foot.

Y/N POV:

I turned around ready to use my fighting skills that Natasha taught me but I quickly realized that it was my boyfriend. I gave him a hug. Suddenly, he held a box in front of me. I put my hand on top of my mouth, well where my mouth was at, and looked at him. Since we know sign language, he signed which I read: Will you marry me princess? I nodded furiously and he gently put the ring on my finger.

Wanda, Bucky and Pietro did a little dance in which I found adorable. I swam up to the surface along with Thor. Once we were at the top, Thor and I took off our masks and I kissed him. I heard Tony cheer from the boat making me turn red and smile.

"Now, lets go to the beach! But first tell the others." Tony said making me and Thor laugh.

"I love you." Thor whispered as he caresses my cheek.

"I love you."