Proposals! Vision x Reader

A/N: oof. This is short but it's cute lol. I am currently running on 3 hours of sleep and I want to go home lol.

———

Y/N POV:

What

The

Fuck.

It's too early for this shit.

"TONY!" I yelled at my brother who turn off all the air conditioning in the Tower. It was 98 degrees!

"What little sis." Tony walked to my room and smirked.

"It's fucking hot and you have the audacity to turn off all the air conditioning in the Tower!" I raised my hands up in the air, waving them in an angry way.

Tony just laughed at me. I saw Vision going through the wall and I looked at him.

"Vis, we talked about this." I told him gently before standing up from the bed.

"Yes but I thought- never mind. Happy Anniversary love." Vision kissed my cheek and I grinned.

"Happy Anniversary." I told him and hugged him.

"No offense Y/N and Vision but how the hell do you guys stay together?" Tony interrupted our moment and I glared at him.

"Shut up." I told him and I threw him my tv remote. He caught it and smirked.

"See you around.." Tony singed and walked away.

I rolled my eyes but smiled when I saw Vision caressing my hair. I sighed in content before leaning on him.

"I have a surprise for you.." Vision whispered as he put his fingers through my hair.

"Alright. At what time do we go?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Now.." He said before carrying me bridal style and flying to the garage. I giggled when Vision looked down at me and smiled.

"Okay, do you want to drive or do I drive?" I asked him making him think.

"You drive." He opened the door for me and I thanked him. Once we got settled, I drove off to the place that Vision told me to go to.

After two hours....

"The Planetarium!!! Holy shit!! You know I love these!!" I squealed and hugged him. We went inside and Vision told the guy that it was a private reservation. The guy nodded and showed us the way. We sat down once we got to the dark room, and stared up at the stars.

"Okay so here's us.." the guy began to say and I mentally squealed because I love learning about space. Vision took my hand, gently massaging my knuckles.

"Oh well you look at that.." the guy said making me look closer. The stars were forming a sentence. I gasped when I read the sentence which said 'will you marry me?'

I looked at Vision to see that he took out a ring from his pocket.

"So will you?" He asked me.

"Yes!" I put the ring on my finger and kissed him.