Bad habits you/they have Pt 2.

Bruce:

Yours: Being too competitive. When it came to sports and stuff like that, you tended to be a little bit too competitive. You were born in a family full of athletes so really you couldn't help it. Bruce understood that.

His: Anger issues. I mean you pretty know what's up when he gets angry. You tried to help him out of that habit.

Natasha:

Yours: You get distracted easily. When it came to an important meeting, you couldn't help but get distracted if there was a pen and a paper in front of you. Or in other occasions, you're in a serious conversation with Natasha but then a cute puppy passes by and you get distracted because of that. Natasha said that it was okay but at times it was a bit too much.

Hers: Being distant. You understood that she had a rough past but you tried to comfort her when she became distant. She would smile and thank you for being there for her.

Peter Quill:

Yours: You were impatient. That's a really bad habit of yours because you needed to get things done your way or it was going to be a disaster. Peter would try to talk to you about it and you opened up to him about your past which led to the explanation why you were impatient.

His: He was immature. There's no explanation. He was just.... Quill...

Pietro:

Yours: Bouncing your leg up and down. It drove Pietro crazy but he was patient with you and helped you with that nervous habit that you had.

His: Being lazy. You were always cleaning after him which led you to go crazy one day. You told him that he needed to learn how to clean up after himself because you weren't going to do it all for him. He apologized and promised to break that bad habit.

Vision:

Yours: You don't really have any bad habits.

His: Asking a lot of questions. You understood but man it annoyed you at times. You gave him answers after answers which resulted to him apologizing for bothering you. You told him that he didn't need to worry because you wanted to help him.

Peter Parker:

Yours: You got jealous easily. At school girls would flirt with him and you would kiss him right in front of them so they could know that you were his girl.

His: Stuttering. It didn't matter if he was in school, at a meeting, he would stutter. You thought it was cute though, so you helped him a bit with that.

T'Challa:

Yours: Daydreaming. You would always daydream when you were bored out of your mind. T'Challa would be telling you to try to pay attention but that didn't help.

His: He liked to show off. It didn't matter if his mother would tell him to stop doing it, he would still do it. He didn't care. He loved to show off in front of the other Avengers and at home. It made him go at ease.

Scott:

Yours: You saying "like" a lot. You couldn't help it. It was as if that word was part of you. Family dinners, Avengers gathering, missions, being with Cassie, you still used that word a lot.

His: Being sneaky. He loved being sneaky because it would drive you nuts. But you didn't mind neither did Cassie.