Park ~ Vision x Reader

A/N: IM NOT FUCKING READY! Also a lovely shoutout to my wattpad sister marvelgal100 and two of my fellow friends LokiLaufeyson73 and -Widow- for basically motivating me in a way. I love you lovelies❤️❤️❤️❤️

ALSO!!! GodessOfHoes 😭❤️

———

Ah.

What a beautiful day to go to the park.

"Vis, I'll meet you in the car!" You told your boyfriend as you walked to the garage with your picnic basket.

You put the picnic basket in the back seat and jogged to the driver's seat. You turned on the car and put your playlist on the car. You adjusted your mirrors and saw that Vision was walking towards the car. Vision got in the passenger seat and buckled up along with you.

You turned to him and gave him a smile. He returned a smile as well.

"Well, let's go to the park." Vision stated making you nod and drive off.

At the park...

After you parked and locked the car, you held Vision's hand and walked towards an empty spot near a playground. Vision being the gentleman that he is, put the blanket and organized the things.

"My lady." He motioned to the blanket making you giggle and sat down.

"So what do you want to eat first?" You asked him as he began to think.

"I think I want the sandwich first and hen the dessert." He replied making you nod.

People were laughing, children were playing in the park, the birds where flying and singing, people were showing tourists their talents, everything was great.

"So Vis, what do you want to do after we eat?" You bit down on your sandwich as Vision finished drinking his soda.

"I kind of want to try out the swings. Is that alright?" Vision asked you making you chuckle.

"Of course Vis, even my friend's grandpa goes to the children's park." You chuckled. He smiled at you and that made you blush.

"Alright, I'll see you there then love." He announces before standing up and walking away to the park.

After you ate, you made sure to secure your things with an invention that Tony made for you. You got up and walked to where Vision was. When you got there, you saw that the children were terrified at what Vision said.

"Vision what did you tell them?" You smiled as you asked with your armed crossed. Vision stared at you with innocent eyes before speaking.

"I told them that it is scientific possible for the Earth to soon end. Considering that global warming is getting out of control and that now we know that Thanos wants to come to wipe out 50 percent of the universe. And that one of the 6 infinity stones I have in my forehead." Vision said making you drop your smile.

"Vision! You can't say that in front of children!" You scolded him making him look at you in confusion.

"Why not? Isn't it important to let these beautiful children know that—" you interrupted his sentence by dragging him to your picnic area and smiling at the children in sympathy.

"Vis, when it comes to information like that, we don't say those things!" You whispered as you sat down to your area.

"I understand." Vision said in a low voice making you regret what you had said.

"I'm sorry I came out like that Vis, it's just.. you know how Steve and Fury get when people know about things that we know." You said as you kissed him and he kissed you back in return.

"So, it's time for dessert!" Vision cheered making you laugh at him.