What you/him/her do at the movie theater Pt 1.

I really like the meme at the top😂

Steve:

You guys would get popcorn and then cuddle. If it was a comedy then Steve would do his left boob grab while you laugh harder at that thing that he does. If it was romantic then you guys would get all love dovey. Afterwards, he would be a gentleman and then go to your home.

Tony:

He would pay for everything even though you protest. He doesn't really like the whole "put your electronics away during the movie" because he would have meeting calls, etc. You would hug his bicep and then he would kiss your temple while you both finish up the movie.

Bucky:

He would annoy you. You would try your hardest to keep your gaze at the movie, but Bucky would tease you and kiss you. He loves annoying you because he thought it was adorable when you get "mad." Eventually, you would leave him in the theater and then he would have to chase you to apologize.

Thor:

He would accidentally yell/destroy the theater screen. Since his voice was deep and manly and loud, it was hard for him to whisper. Eventually, if he had something to say to you about the movie, he would "whisper" when in reality he was being loud. You grinned and told him to lower his voice a bit more. At one point, you guys got kicked out because Thor got mad at one of the characters and threw Mjolnir at the screen. You would assure him that it was all fiction and it was only for entertainment. Oh and Tony had to pay the theater.

Wanda:

She would take your jacket. She always got cold easily. So you made sure that every time you guys went to the movie theater, you would take one of your extra jackets. She would say that the jackets had your scent and it made her calm and warm. Sometimes during the movie you both would make-out.

Loki:

You would grab his hand and cuddles with him. When you both were in the dark as the movie would start, he would blush and whisper compliments in your ear. Sometimes Loki would get bored and talk during the movie which resulted in people telling him to shut up. He would get mad and then argue back. You were busy dragging him out of the theater, and then going to your home to go and read. "I'm not going back," Loki would say as he chuckled, making you grin.

Clint:

He would act like a kid. He would jump around all excited because he couldn't wait for the movie to start. He would be all happy afterwards if he enjoyed the movie, and sometimes he would be disappointed because the movie was trash. You would be the one to buy him snacks to comfort him.