2 AM ~ Sam x Reader

A/N: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming

———

It's been six hours since you saw Sam. You lived in your own apartment a few blocks away from the Avengers Tower. You knew all of them thanks to Sam.

You sighed as you stared up to the wall since you weren't tired anymore. You looked over to your nightstand. 1:56 AM.

"Great. Now I can't sleep. Fuck my life." You whispered. Trying to get comfortable, you stared at your alarm. You were thinking about Sam and how he was doing. You loved him so much that you could give your life for him. He was the perfect boyfriend, he was a gentleman, a goof ball. You chuckled lightly at the thoughts that you were having.

You gently took your iPhone from the nightstand next to the alarm and stared at the lock-screen. It was a picture that Tony took of you and Sam laughing when you both stared at each other at the park when the Avengers were out on a picnic.

So you decided to call to call him. You tapped on the back of your iPhone, patiently waiting for him to pick up.

"Mmm.. hello?" You heard his sleepy voice say making you chuckle.

"I know it's 2 AM but can we meet up?" You bit your lip in anticipation as you said those words.

"Sure Sugar. Want me to meet you in your apartment?" Sam responded, you could hear some noise in the background.

"Yeah, the door is going to be open." You answered with a big smile.

"Alright, I love you." He said.

"And I love you." You hung up and put the phone down. You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and stared at the mirror.

Your hair was in a very tangled bun, you had Sam's shirt which led to the mid thigh since you were a small person, and boy shorts as your underwear. Oh well.

You walked to your living room, turning on one lamp, and sat on the couch waiting for Sam. You heard the door open and close making you smile softly.

"Hey Sugar." Sam cooed as he kissed your lips softly and you lowered your head on his lap. His fingers made his way to your hair making you sigh in content. You looked up at him smiling and he stared back at you with a smile.

"I'm such a lucky guy. You are so amazing and caring and oh my Gosh you are so perfect. Why couldn't you sleep darling?" He said, caressing your cheek softly making you blush and looked another way.

"I guess I needed my boyfriend to come and stay with me." You responded making him laugh.

"I'm so irresistible Sugar. That's why." Sam said in a sarcastic tone, making you laugh harder than him.

"There's no one like you out there." You softly said, taking his hands, standing up and gave him a hug. You both stood there for a while before Sam broke the hug and kissed you.

"I love you my sweet girl." Sam whispered.

"And I love you."

"Let's go to bed yes?" Sam began whining.

"Alright bird man lets go." You laughed as you both walked with your hands swaying back and forth. You layed down on your side of the bed and you felt Sam lay down on the other side. He grabbed you by your waist, and dragged you towards him. You giggled and rested your head in his chest.

"Goodnight my love." You whispered. Sam kissed your hair and rubbed your back.

"Good night princess."