When your child hits puberty and your reactions Pt. 2

A/N: Avengers: Age of Ultron or Black Panther?

Both :)

It's a bit shitty too but I tried! Some might be short.

———

Bruce:

"Dad, mom, I might of had an accident in school." Your daughter Aurora walked in your house with a sweater on her waist.

Bruce nervously tapped you on your shoulder for some help.

"Bruce, do you mind going out to buy us some snacks? I'll take care of her while you're gone." You smiled and wrapped an arm around your daughter who was playing with her hair.

"Uh, sure." Bruce said and went to go grab the car keys.

You looked down at your daughter who was curiously waiting for you to say something.

"So, it's shark week for you I see."

~~~~~~~

Natasha:

"Mommmmm. LOOK!" Your son Isaac said excitedly making you place down the kitchen utensil next to the pot.

You smiled at your son.

"What exactly am I looking at?" Your curiosity growing even more.

Your son took off his shirt and raised his arms up in the air making your eyes go wide.

"I'm growing hair!" Your son said in an excited tone making you gasp.

Natasha walked in and noticed your son and his armpit hair.

"Wait.... is this real? Like you're not joking right???" Natasha said making you and your son laugh.

"Oh Nat, this is very real." You said.

Your son smirked and put on his shirt again. Natasha then hugged your son with a sad smile.

"Oh my."

~~~~~~

Peter Quill:

You and your daughter Ava were having a girls talk. Yes your daughter had hit puberty before any of the girls in her classroom. Yes you didn't yell Quill yet because you knew him very very well.

"I don't want to tell dad yet because I know how he is mom." Your daughter said while you rubbed her arm.

"I know. But I'll make sure he doesn't say anything okay? We have to tell him one day honey." You told her making her furrow her eyebrows and nodded.

Quill walked inside your room only to notice that you and your daughter were talking. You both went quiet as soon as he smiled.

"So, whats up?" Quill said making you smirk.

"Go on Ava." You encouraged your daughter.

"Dad, I..." Ava said but Quill already knew what she was going to say since he eves-dropped your conversation.

"Well congratulations honey you're a teen! Now let's talk about protection." Quill quickly said making you gasp and threw Mr. Snuggles at him.

"Whaaaatttt." Quill rolled his eyes.

"She's 13!"

~~~~~~

Pietro:

"Aria Sofia Maximoff! Come here this instant!" You yelled at your daughter.

Your daughter huffed and crossed her arms.

"Yes mom." She said making your blood boil.

"Apologize to your brother. Just because Satan's sacrificial waterfall began doesn't mean that you get to give EVERYONE an attitude young lady! What would your father say after he comes back from his mission?!" You angrily said making her slightly calm down.