Proposals! Bruce x Reader

A/N: again sorry if it's short lol but it's cute though..

———

Bruce's POV:

"Tony what if the plane doesn't make it right on time??" I anxiously asked Tony who was pacing back and forth in the lab.

Steve, Pietro, Wanda, Sam and Natasha were looking at us in confusion. Tony stopped to look at them.

"He's proposing." He told them.

"Ah okay okay.." they all whispered at the same time.

"What if all of us go with you, make a big sign and you stand in front of the escalator and boom." Natasha suggested making everyone nod in the room including Tony.

"That's very wise. But mind you that she's coming home from a mission and she might be tired and—" my sentence got cut off by Steve patting my shoulder.

"Don't worry. She will say yes." He assured me.

"And I already told the people that work at the airport that we need that area clear by the time we get there." Tony said and I shook my head.

"You always have a way to figure things out don't you Stark." Sam said with his arms crossed and Tony shrugged.

"Let's go get ready so we can go. Banner do you have the ring?" Wanda asked me and I showed her the delicate ring.

"Alright let's go then."

Several hours later at the airport...

Y/N POV:

I was tired, hungry, I wanted a shower. This mission really made me tired. Bucky, Vision, Clint and Peter Parker we're getting off the plane.

"Let's go Y/N, I bet you Mr. Banner is waiting for you." Peter Parker told me making me grin at his cuteness.

"Thanks Parker." I replied making him blush.

We got our suitcases and went to the escalator so we can go to our friends. I heard Bucky and Clint gasp and I looked up from my phone to see a big sign that said 'marry me?'

I dropped my things on the escalator and ran down the steps so I can hug Bruce. I jumped onto him and he giggled which made me laugh.

"Yes my love." I told him and he put the ring on my finger.

"Here's your stuff Y/N." Bucky told me and I quickly thanked him.

"Sorry if I smell bad.." I told the rest of the team as I hugged them.

"We literally had to stay in the woods." Clint told them.

"It's okay." Steve said making Bucky laugh.